WooCommerce PDF Invoice Generator is a robust plugin for Woocommerce online stores. Developed with a range of eminent features, this plugin automatically creates invoices when customers place an order
The PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator Lite For WooCommerce is automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. This all-purpose plugin is easy to install, understand and use on your online shopping website. This user-friendly integrated and comprehensive plugin fulfils all major invoicing extensions important for your business- compliance with accounting regulations, customizable layouts, professional look to name a few
Automated Invoice Generation
- PDF invoice is generated automatically immediately after placing an order.
- Highly functional and compatible with Woocommerce sites
- Each PDF invoice document gets attached automatically to the corresponding Woocommerce emails.
- Automatically detects currency and settings on your online store.
- Highly functional and perfectly works on your system- quick installation and easy to use and understand.
Two Invoicing Modes
- Normal Invoice: The normal invoice is generated automatically upon marking the order as completed. The invoice is safely stored in PDF file format in your system
- Proforma Invoice: This is a default, advanced and automatic functionality for generating a new PDF invoice for every new order. The data in the proforma invoice changes whenever any change is made for the concerned order
- Note: The users may choose to generate invoices for in both modes or may disable any one as per convenience.
Efficient Invoice Management
- Simple and easy invoice management system.
- Admin can view and download PDF invoices from the order list tables, or take any act* on the single order page
- Admin can choose any mode of invoice and attach it with the ‘New Order Email’ and send it to the concerned shop manager for further processing.
- Download and safely store multiple invoices within any chosen data range in a single ZIP file.
- Manual Invoicing Included :
- The admin can manually generate normal invoices before even before marking the order complete
- Delete or regenerate an invoice manually for any changes made to the order from single order details page.
Buyer & Seller Information Customization
- Customize and store company name, address, contact and other details of the seller in your database.
- Use the seller’s information in the PDF invoice using WP editor.
- Upload a new logo or choose an existing logo from the image library to set as the shop logo header on your PDF invoice.
- Resize the shop logo image depending on the required perfect size to fit on the invoice.
- Use WP editor to customize buyer’s details- name, address, shipping information and others to match the chosen invoice format.
Proficient Invoice Numbering
- This plugin system comes with built-in automated PDF invoice documentation and numbering system.
- Advanced program coding to prevent invoice number duplication or gaping in the numbering sequences.
- Choose order numbering options from the drop down menu- add any preset next number/date, month or year as prefix or suffix to the order number
- Enable or disable the numbering options at anytime in case you choose to set the order number as the invoice number.
Customizable Tax Support Included
- Allows admin to configure tax formats (as per required accounting standards) in Woocommerce.
- Automatically calculates and displays tax figures in totals block as well as in the order details table.
- Displays details including tax rate, tax amount with the net amount applicable for each product on the invoice document.
- Choose to display or not ‘Total Amount excluding tax’ row on the PDF invoice.
Mutiple tax classes supported (as required depending on the country’s tax regulations)
Multiple Advanced Control Options
- Enable or disable sending automated PDF invoices via Woocommerce email to the shop manager.
- Choose to Show/Hide download link for invoices on the ‘View Order’ page.
- Display or not option for information such as product category, product ID, SKU, and short description on the invoice.
- Display/Hide option for adding product thumbnails (can be added below the main row of the item data).
- Show/Hide the total amount in words (below the totals row) on the PDF invoice.
Additional Customization Features
Customizable PDF Invoice Header/Footer
- Easy to design header and footer section of the PDF invoice using WP Editor.
- Change header and footer content, CSS, fonts, font size and add margins
WP Editor Tool for Enhanced PDF Invoice Customization
- Structure and customize invoice contents using the WP Editor.
- Admin can add/remove fields on the invoice as per requirement
Add/Customize Watermark Image or Text
- Add a refine look and increase value with watermark images or texts on the PDF invoice document.
- Add watermark text or image, change the opacity of the watermark objects.
- Set watermark image and text dimension as desired from the settings.
- Choose to place the watermark image/text at any desired position of the PDF invoice.
Adjustable PDF Invoice Page Size and Orientation
- Depending on your requirements, choose from 266 available invoice page sizes .
- Page orientation in portrait and landscape mode available.
- Our Official Website – https://redefiningtheweb.com/
- Our Codecanyon Portfolio – https://codecanyon.net/user/redefiningtheweb/portfolio
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Order Coupon, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator Lite For WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator Lite For WooCommerce you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator Lite For WooCommerce and uploading it to your web server via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Initial Release.