Planyo is the most flexible online booking and reservation system which will work for any kind of business such as hotels, holiday apartments, yacht rentals, driving schools, tennis courts, doctor appointments, events etc.
Planyo is available in 30+ languages in the frontend and 6 in the backend and helps you manage your clients’ bookings by handling all email communication with the clients, allowing various booking confirmation mechanisms, handling payments (also online credit card payments), printing invoices etc.
This module embeds the entire booking system into your site so the visitors can go through the whole process (search, reservation etc) without ever leaving your website. Before using this module you should create an account at planyo.com. Please see http://www.planyo.com/wordpress-reservation-system for more info. You can also see our home page at http://www.planyo.com for admin backoffice or visitor demonstration, or for tutorial movies, pricing and more info.
- Accept bookings in 30+ languages, backend in 6 languages
- Freely designed booking form with extra items of any type
- Customer never leaves your website
- Use with over 30 online payment gateways
- Easy integration with plugins for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Many integrations such as Mailchimp, Google cal., accounting
- Support for mobile devices and responsive design
- Dedicated free iPhone and Android apps for the admins
- Set up automated notifications by email and SMS
- Printable invoices and extra documents as PDF attachments
- Customers can modify or cancel their bookings
- Customers can add one-time or recurring products
- Any pricing model can be entered
- Synchronize with other calendars via iCal or dedicated apps
- Vouchers, coupons, gift certificates, packages, bundles
- Support for agents and multiple administrative roles
- Meta sites for large infrastructures or tourist areas
- Extensive API for custom extensions
- Advanced reporting and data analysis
- Shopping cart for reservation of multiple resources
You’ll find the tutorial at http://www.planyo.com/wordpress-reservation-system/.
In short: use the [planyo] shortcode wherever you want the planyo
reservation system to appear:
Go to http://www.planyo.com/wordpress-reservation-system for installation details.
Is there help or support for the Planyo plugin?
Yes! Please visit http://www.planyo.com/wordpress-reservation-system.
How does Planyo integrate with my WordPress website?
Planyo will integrate seamlessly with your website, we do not use iframes. You have full control over the content embedded by Planyo by using templates and css stylesheets.
Which languages are supported by Planyo?
Planyo works with 6 languages in the backend (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish) and 30+ languages in the frontend.
How much does Planyo cost?
You can see the full pricing information at here. We have two payment models you can choose from: subscription-based (starts at CHF 23 per month, no fee per booking) and commission-based (1%-1.5% commission, no fixed monthly fee).
What kind of bookings will planyo work with?
It will work any type of bookings, including hourly (or less), daily and overnight rentals. We also have support for large infrustructures using meta sites
Can I integrate planyo with other services in the cloud?
Yes, Planyo offers more integrations than any other system. We have a number of existing integrations available in the Planyo store, including integrations with accounting systems (like Xero or QuickBooks), accommodation systems (booking.com, TripAdvisor etc), calendars (2-way iCal or Google Calendar synchronization), and others (CRMs like Salesforce, mailing list MailChimp, over 30 payment gateways etc). We also have a Zapier integration which makes it easy to connect with over 400 cloud apps and a public API for more demanding needs
Where can I get answers to my other questions?
You’ll find the complete FAQ at http://www.planyo.com/faq.php
Planyo online reservation system はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Original release
- Resource detail page can display images in full size
- Added a ‘do nothing’ mode that by default doesn’t display any content
- Additional products can now be reserved through the plugin
- You can add language choice and availability preview to the reservation form
- You can now define your own templates for the resource list, resource details and reservation form pages. Now Planyo can present your resources in ANY imaginable way
- The module is now SEO-friendly. The resource list and resource details pages will be indexed by Google and other search engines.
- No more difficult set-up. You now embed planyo by using the [planyo] shortcode in any article
- Planyo now works with both jQuery and mootools libraries so you can choose the one that you already use on your site
- Special mobile WebApp version for mobile devices, such as iPhone or Android
- Added language and resource_id parameters to the shortcode
- Compatibility with the shopping cart feature
- Integration with the WordPress login
- Users can modify their own reservations
- Support for new schemes and responsive design
- Update of the integration with the wordpress login
- If the bootstrap scheme is used, the module can include bootstrap if not present
- New languages supported (34 languages in total)
- Extra scripts included statically instead of using document.write
- New languages supported (37 languages in total)