This plugin creates a new coupon type called “Percentage discount (per product)” that works just like the regular “Percentage discount” coupon, with a twist.
By default the percentage discount to be applied is the one set on the coupon, but you can edit any product and set a specific discount for that product / coupon.
You can also set the specific discount at the product variation level (defaults to product level if not set).
Header photo by Artem Beliaikin.
- One coupon: several percentage discounts
- That’s it for now
PRO add-on (soon to be released) features:
- Set default discount on the coupon and specific discounts per taxonomy term (instead of per product)
- Technical support
I need help, can I get technical support?
This is a free plugin. It’s our way of giving back to the wonderful WordPress community.
There’s a support tab on the top of this page, where you can ask the community for help. We’ll try to keep an eye on the forums but we cannot promise to answer support tickets.
If you reach us by email or any other direct contact means, we’ll assume you are in need of urgent, premium, and of course, paid-for support.
Can I contribute with a translation?
Sure. Go to GlotPress and help us out.
Percentage Coupon per Product for WooCommerce はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
0.7 – 2022-06-29
- New brand: PT Woo Plugins 🥳
- Requires WordPress 5.0, WooCommerce 3.0 and PHP 7.0
- Tested with WordPress 6.1-alpha-53556 and WooCommerce 6.7.0-beta.2
- Override discount percentages at the variation level (experimental, sponsored by https://masterswiss.com/)
- Tested with WordPress 5.7-beta2-50285 and WooCommerce 5.0
- Several tweaks on the Magic URL Coupon for WooCommerce integration (sponsored by https://masterswiss.com/)
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.6.1
- Bugfix on variations
- Tested with WordPress 5.6-alpha-48976 and WooCommerce 4.5.2
- Disable the discount at the product level (sponsored by https://masterswiss.com/)
- Better Magic URL Coupon for WooCommerce integration
- Tested with WordPress 5.6-alpha-48937 and WooCommerce 4.5.1
- Better plugin naming
- Header photo credits
- Initial release (sponsored by https://masterswiss.com/)