You’ve got great content. You’ve got an audience interested in seeing it. How do you get the two of them together? You need to find a way to break through all the noise, clutter and distractions while keeping up with social algorithms that are always changing. We’ve got you covered!
Pushly gives premium publishers a simple way to connect with people who visit your site and capture readers who engage with you on other platforms — letting everyone know when you have great content to see.
We do this through push notifications that drive people directly to your site. Pushly is easy to use and comes with hands-on support from a real (and friendly) person. We believe publishers and editors should be empowered to take control of their audience. You keep making great stuff. We’ll help you get it out there.
- Install Pushly from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Click the “Pushly” settings link from the dashboard sidebar.
- Enter the domain key provided by your Pushly account manager and save the form.
- Initial release
- Change service worker scope to be Pushly-specific
- Adds index.html file to Pushly plugin directory to prevent indexing
- Version bump to fix issues with installing 1.1.2