UPDATE: Users now have three options to choose from:
Do Not Send Email Notifications.
Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).
Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted.
If a user chooses the second option, then email notification will only be sent to him when someone reply to his/her comment by clicking on Reply button below the comment.
You can find more information here: http://elance360.com/wordpress-plugin/
For this plugin to work, you will need to enable Threaded/Nested comments option.
:Send email only on Reply to My Comment: is a Modified version of this plugin :Subscribe To Comments Reloaded:
- WordPress 2.9.2 or higher
- PHP 5.1 or higher
- MySQL 5.x or higher
- Threaded/Nested comments option Enabled
- Simple to use
- For the second option, email will only be sent if a person chooses to get notification and if the new commenter has pressed the Reply Button on his comment.
:Send email only on Reply to My Comment: is a Modified version of :Subscribe To Comments Reloaded: I have modified this plugin so that email notifications are NOT sent to all subscribers, instead only one notification is sent to the Original Poster :if he has selected to receive notifications:.
:Subscribe To Comments Reloaded: supports different languages. There is a langs directory containing .mo and .po files. If you want to use another language, then you will need to search and find how plugin language can be changed. I cannot provide any support in this regard.
- Portuguese, Brazil
- Portuguese, Portugal
- If you are using :Subscribe To Comments by Mark Jaquith: or :Subscribe To Comments Reloaded by camu: disable them
- Upload the entire folder and all the subfolders to your WordPress plugins folder
- Activate it
- Can I use this plugin along with this plugin :subscribe-to-comments-reloaded:
No: You can only use one of these two plugins at the same time.
Send email only on Reply to My Comment はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“Send email only on Reply to My Comment” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- Fixed: Warnings that sometimes were shown after posting a comment.
- Fixed: A lot of issues and have added many new features
- Fixed: A bug reported by a user
- Fixed: Another bug reported by :Weiching: