SEO Internal Links plugin provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more configurable options. SEO Internal Links can automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog. In case the plugin finds more of once the same word in a post, it will only change the first one. This is to avoid black seo and inconveniences to the users.
This plugin is no longer support by author “masdiblogs” so Vietdex Teams fixed it to work in PHP5.4 and php7. So many People still use this plugin, at least our team !
It’s a year from the last this plugin was updated, until it is updated again in the future, we need fix all problem in php5.4 and php7. So this plugin is modified by Vietdex team. It’s very important to replace old plugin with this plugin until author update his plugin.
- Works on all modern browsers.
- Work With all the cache plugins.
- Simple configuration.
- SEO Internal links allows you to set up your own keywords and set of matching URLs.
- SEO Internal links allows you to set nofollow attribute and open links in new window.
- Perfect solution to get your blog posts interlinked or add affiliate links to other sites.
- Edit the options from the administration settings panel.
- Custom keyword lists
To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps.
1. Unzip and upload the php file to your wordpress plugin directory.
2. Activate the plugin.
3. Use the Options page to change your options.
Use the Options page to change your options. That is all. You can check your posts for new links.
You will find a config page in tools/settings > SEO Internal Links revisited. Here you can set options and save to see in action.
- Fixed all bug in php 5.4 and newer