“Show User Password” is a small plugin that displays the password field (with MD5 Encryption) to the table of the users section in the WordPress dashboard. It will be added as a column with the other data of each user.
- Displays the user password at Users table
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/show-user-password directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Show User Password” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin will start working as soon as you activate it. There is no need to configure it.
Where can I see the passwords (MD5) of the users?
To see the Passwords of the users you have to go to WordPress dashboard and then click on ‘Users’
It just displays a bunch of useless encrypted strings, but they don't give you access to the user profile. Just a waste of time.
If you want to keep an eye on MD5 password of your users this is your plugin. So in case you delete the user or change his password you can always set it again without knowing it using the database access.
2020年5月27日 1 reply
Show User Password はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“Show User Password” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。