“Show User Registration Date” is a small plugin that displays the user registered date in the table of the users section in the WordPress dashboard. It will be added as a column with the other data of each user.
- Displays the user registered date at Users table
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/show-user-registration-date directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Show User Registration Date” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin will start working as soon as you activate it. There is no need to configure it.
Where can I see the registration date of the users?
To see the registered date of the users you have to go to WordPress dashboard and then click on ‘Users’
This plugin is really simple, too simple. It only shows the registration date and there's no way to sort a table based on this date.
I wish I could sort by date. I need to merge users from a backup, and it is difficult to choose among all.
Thank you. If you can update plugin with sorting feature, it will be 5* 🙂 Regards.
If you want to know when the users were registered in your website this is the perfect plugin for you 🙂
Show User Registration Date はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“Show User Registration Date” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。