Simple way to show a popup image on your website – no cookies.
If you need to show a promotion, an alert or message, this simple plugin will allow you to:
- Activate/deactivate popup
- Choose an image from your media gallery
- Set a popup ID, this is what stores in the browser to ensure the popup doesn’t load more than once.
- Set a URL that can be clicked on the image
- Set a timeout so that after that time, the popup will show up again for people who have already seen the popup
- Set a duration until the popup shows after page load
The popup will display on all pages, no matter which page is accessed. The popup will only pop up again if you change the popup ID.
If you make changes to the expiry time, please change the popup ID so it replaces the settings in the browser.
- Simple & Intuitive
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Simple Image Popup”
- Activate Simple Image Popup from your Plugins page
- Click on the “Image Popup” menu link on the left sidebar in your admin panel
Very easy popup software to display only a image which can be clicked on (start mail or link to site/page). And also a close button. Also responsive. Nice!
The really good simple plugin. I took the code for my personal plugin as a basis. Thank you!
Prosta i szybka bez zbędnych funkcji. Polecam 🙂