The point of difference this plugin provides is that it is simple, lightweight and effective.
The Simple Schema Reviews plugin offers the following customisations:
- Automatically uses page title as the “name” property
- Allows you to enter a custom description
- Automatically uses the site logo from customiser as the “ImageObject” property.
- Allows you to set the price range property ($ – $$$)
- Set the desired rating value
- Set the rating count property (Total number of reviews)
This plugin flawlessly adds the markup needed to enhance the presentation of your search results.
How To Install Simple Schema Reviews
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory. Alternatively, you can install the plugin through the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the “Schema Reviews” option panel in the admin sidebar to configure the plugin’s options.
- Ensure your theme has a site logo set in the customiser.
- If you do not have an option to add a site logo in the customiser, or the image URL is blank, see this link for info and a PHP snippet describing how to add theme support for it.
- Is there a pro version of this plugin?
No, this lightweight free plugin is all inclusive.
- Will this plugin receive updates?
Yes, we plan to add conditional loading features and more customisation options.
- Initial release of Simple Schema Reviews.