SP Gallery overrides existing [gallery] shortcodes in WordPress posts and pages and adds a few much-needed options to the existing WordPress gallery functions.
Usage is simple:
- Upload images as you normally would to any WordPress post.
- Optionally, you may use the new “show in gallery” option to hide and display individual images.
- Add the [gallery] shortcode to your post.
It’s really that easy. S&P Gallery also has some options built-in to customize the way your gallery is displayed.
- On the SP Gallery admin page you may customize the image sizes.
- Use [gallery id=”some-post-id”] to display a gallery from a different post.
- Use [gallery order=”DESC”] to reverse the order images are displayed in.
- Or use orderby to change which fields the images are arranged by.1. Download the zip file, unzip it and upload to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Existing galleries will automatically be converted by this plugin.