WordPress 5.5 includes built-in sitemap functionality.
This plugin provides a UI for some of the most common sitemap configuration settings.
NOTE: some plugins (like Yoast SEO) replace core sitemaps with their own version. This plugin only works with core sitemaps.
- Turn off WP core sitemaps entirely
- Exclude all (or specific) post types
- Exclude all (or specific) taxonomies
- Exclude taxonomy terms by ID
- Exclude post items by ID
- Exclude all users
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Browse to
Settings > Sitemap UIto configure.
Exactly what I needed to remove WooCommerce cart, order and account pages from the sitemap. I could relatively easily develop such functionality, but this is the power of WordPress ecosystem, that we can find ready & simple solution with few clicks. I'm giving 5 stars encouraging the author to provide updates (so the directory do not claim it's outdated) and enhancements - like excluding the post/page through side panel (Gutenberg) or meta box (Classic).
Sitemap UI はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Ensure compatibility with WP 5.9
- Added daily cron to ping Google of sitemap updates
- Initial release