This plugin adds a Google PageRank (PR) column to your Manage Pages and Manage Posts administration panels. This will give you the individual PageRank of each page / post on your site. Also includes site-wide PageRank in the top right hand corner of your WordPress Dashboard.
This plugin was formerly known as SlaptiGooglePR.
PageRank is a trademark of Google, Inc.
- Download the ZIP file and expand it.
- Copy the slaptigooglepr.php file to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins Panel of your WordPress Adminstration page and click the Activate link for Google PageRank Tool.
- Put the site-wide Google PageRank in the “Right Now” box if available. Otherwise, use the old position.
- Change the lookup URL to use Google’s new URL.
- Do not perform lookups on posts and pages that haven’t been published. This should speed up admin page loads when there are a lot of drafts listed.