Stylish Google Sheet Reader is a popular WordPress table plugin used to quickly create automatically updatable data tables from google sheets. Use our plugin to represent large amounts of complicated data in user-friendly way using tables. The tables update automatically and fetch fresh data your google sheets, whenever someone visit your website.
Here is the list of the functionality in those tables:
- Sticky headers for handling large amount of rows in your google sheet
- Conditional Formatting – Automatically Formatting positive and negative values
- Sorting and filtering – Allow user to sort columns by ascending or descending trend or filter data by searching keywords for specific item from large no of rows
- Responsive mode – Mobile devices friendly
- Sking Change – Change design of tables according to your website theme
- Shortcode – Easily embed data tables in your posts and web pages
Displaying google sheet data, without giving user access to original source, on your wordpress website with this plugin has never been easier. It only takes 3 basic steps:
Step 1 – Provide table data
Enter your google sheet link and range of columns to display. You can also Set options like enable / disable sorting, search and filter ,exporting data to pdf, csv etc.
By default, sorting and search function is enabled on all tables.
Step 2 – Customization
You can customize and configure the columns of the table and configure settings like table Color and Font settings( Font, Header, Table border, Row) in any way you see fit.
Step 3 – Publish in a post or page
Once you are add a sheet details, you can easily insert the table on any post or page through Gutenberg, or through page builders like WPBakery Page Builder, Visual Composer or Elementor.
Please note that most of the basic features are included in this plugin (like Sorting, filtering and search functionalities are included). Some features are limited to Pro version of the Stylish Google Sheet Reader plugin:
- Customize options for each table are included.
- Adding data from unlimited google sheets is allowed in pro version.
- Access to our support system and live chat is included in pro version.
- Skin Change is included in pro version.
You can get all of these features by downloading the Pro version from ‘Go pro’ page from the plugin menu.
Please note that Stylish Google Sheet Reader requires PHP 5.6 or newer!
Stylish Google Sheet Reader vs Stylish Google Sheet Reader Pro
If you want to display large data from your google sheets on your wordpress webpages and posts, Stylish Google Sheet Reader Pro is for you. It provides you amazing features to add display data from unlimited no of google sheets on your website and with great functionalities and design.
Stylish Google Sheet Reader Pro
While the basic version is great for people who have fewer google sheet to fetch data from. Stylish Google Sheet Reader Pro is the best WordPress google sheet plugin and it comes with a set of amazing features to manage any amount of data and create huge responsive tables in WordPress.
Do I Need Stylish Google Sheet Reader?
Well, the short answer is – yes. If you want to create fully functional and great looking tables from your google sheets while hiding the original google sheet, you need Stylish Google Sheet Reader. The major features of Stylish Google Sheet Reader include but are not limited to:
- Building responsive tables quickly and easily – no complicated configuration; just simple clicking;
- No coding knowledge required;
- A WordPress table plugin that works like a spreadsheet app;
- Updates and support
Plugin Usage Data
This plugin may collect non-sensitive usage data to help us improve the usual bugs and design conflicts to provide you best experience ever.
with the latest released version, admin have access to:
- Edit sheets without deleting them.
- More Styling options like Setting border radius (Round/Rectangular borders), grid-view table and much more. [Pro Features]
Installation of the plugin is really simple.
- Install using one of these options:
- Install directly from WordPress Admin panel: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Search for “Stylish Google Sheet Reader”, and click the Install button.
- Download the ZIP manually from WordPress’ plugins repository, and upload it through WordPress Admin panel: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin, browse to the downloaded Zip and upload it.
- Download the ZIP, extract it and manually upload the extracted folder through FTP to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it!
I added a table but see no sorting, filtering or search bar
Usually this happens when you disable sorting& filtering option while adding the google sheet. You can enable / disable this option from ‘Manage Sheet’ menu.
How to disable “sorting” and “search” options on my tables?
Go to “Manage sheets” from plugin menu and disable the “sorting” and “search” for the table, you want.
How to change the format of positive and negative values?
This option can be enabled / disabled in “Manage sheets” page for each sheet, that you add.
How to change thousand and decimal separators for number columns?
you can update these settings in your google sheets. Stylish Google Sheet Reader will automatically update those settings on the tables.