Simple & Lightweight WordPress plugin to increase maximum upload file size limit.
Plugin showcases upload file size set by both hosting provider / Server & WordPress. Also plugin showcases maximum execution time for the website.
Easy to find settings in WordPress dashboard > Media.
You can easily increase maximum upload file size. And also you can increase WordPress maximum execution time. Upload big files, large attachments, for longer time. You can easily avoid upload file size limit and maximum execution time issues.
Where to find the settings to Increase Upload Limit
Simply install the plugin, activate it, got to WordPress Dashboard > Media > Increase Maximum Upload Limit. Select the upload file size, and click on ‘Save Changes’. The upload file size will be increased to the selected value. If you set the upload limit lower than recommended value you will see warnings.
Increase Maximum Execution Time.
Some times WordPress user can’t upload new file with media due to extended execution time. Get rid of this issue with the help of this plugin. In the input field, input your desired execution time in seconds, then click on ‘Save Changes’ button. The execution time will be change to the given value. If you set the execution time lower than recommended value you will see warnings.
The usual, automatic way;
- Open WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins, click Add New
- Enter “themx maximum upload file size” in search and hit Enter
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open plugin’s settings page located in WordPress admin dashboard, Media
Or if needed, install manually;
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip it and upload to /wp-content/plugins/
- Open WordPress admin – Plugins and click “Activate” next to the plugin
- Activate & open plugin’s settings from Media > Increase Maximum Upload Limit
Does this plugin work with all servers and hosting providers?
Yes, it works with all servers. But, please know that server adjusted limits can’t be changed from a WordPress plugin. If the server set limit is 16MB you can’t increase it to 128MB via WordPress. You have to email your hosting provider and ask them to increase the limit. Install the plugin and it’ll tell you what the limits are.
Increased upload file size but still not working?
If minimum upload limit set by hosting provider then its will not work. Ask your hosting provider to increase upload size.
Increased maximum execution time but not working?
If minimum execution time set by hosting provider then its will not work. Ask your hosting provider to increase execution timee limit.
Themx Maximum Upload File Size | Increase Maximum Upload File Size はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Tested with WordPress 6.2.
- Tested with WordPress 6.1.
- Not Changelog yet. still working on update.