A plugin that allows one to avoid penalisation caused by the Google Panda by measuring the quality of visits and connecting a WordPress site with the TOP Page Quality Analytics tool. TOP gives free advice regarding pages with worst performance. Supports English, Spanish and Slovak localizations.
- Upload and uncompress downloaded files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory. There should be a directory such as ‘/wp-content/plugins/top-page-quality-analytics/’ after deploying the package.
- Plugin has to be activated in your WordPress admin panel in order to be available for ordinary use.
- Plugin’s control panel can be found in Tools menu – Tools/TOP Page Quality Analytics exactly.
- Enter your unique ID for a particular website and quality of your traffic will be measured from that moment.
- Login to TOP in order to see reports and recommendations as regards to pages or content that need attention.
- Do I own all the data for my websites?
Yes. You can remove them from our databases at any time.
- Does this plugin track https (SSL) pages?
No. Such pages are considered private and no TOP code will be put to SSL pages when using this plugin. Further optional support might be added based upon user feedback.
- How do I see statistics and recommendations for my website?
Login to TOP as described in admin panel of this plugin.