Demo | Example Sliders | Features | Documentation | Support
Transition Slider is unique innovative image and video slider and gallery with seamless transitions and responsive animated layers. Showcase your images and videos in your website across all browsers & devices with this unique and most powerful Slider around. Build any slider without coding! Create beautiful responsive slideshow, image slider, video slider, gallery slider, layer slider with animated layers and effects Slide, Fade, Zoom, Warp, Crossfade, Flash, Twirl, Roll, Stretch.
Transition Slider comes with professionally designed templates that you can easily modify and create your perfect slider. 11 Free templates are included. Many more templates are available in PRO version.
11 FREE Templates
- Full Width Responsive Slider Template
- Horizontal Thumbnails Slider
- Vertical Thumbnails Slider
- Fullscreen Slider with Video Background
- Video Gallery Slider with Horizontal Thumbnails
- Image Gallery Slider
- Creative Agency Slider Template
- Creative Multipurpose Slider Template
- Agency Slider Template
- Business Slider Template
- Car Sales Slider Template
34 PRO Templates
- Real Estate Slider with Tabs Template
- Gym Slider Template
- Fashion Slider Template
- Sport News Slider Template
- Real Estate Slider Template
- Shop Slider Template
- Education Slider Template
- view all Templates
PRO Version Demo
Bring your website to new level with transition effects only seen in professional videos. Impress visitors with original animations that will catch their attention. Transition Slider is inspired by popular video editing transitions and enables you to use those kind of effects inside your website. Transition include effects like Motion blur, Radial blur, Brightness, and 3D image distortions. Transitions are fully customizable, you can set type, duration, easing, direction, distance and brightness. Each slide can have different transition.
Image Gallery / Video Gallery
Create image gallery or video gallery with unique and innovative transitions between images and videos. Add captions to images and videos easily with our visual slide editor.
Slider has special option to preload first slide image, image starts to load even before slider scripts are finished with loading, which is great for SEO. This prevents content shift that is the main problem with sliders. It also loads first slide very fast which is great for user experience.
Line transitions – PRO
This set of transitions is available in PRO version
Super easy integration
No technical skills needed, simply choose a slider and insert the shortcode in your page or post.
Completely new Layer editor gives you ability to design your slides easily by adding animated Text, Heading, Image, Button and Video elements, with advanced settings for each element. Each element has In animation, Out animation with customisable duration and delay.
Slider can have responsive height (fixed aspect ratio) or fixed height. There is also fullscreen mode which makes the slider always cover entire screen.
As you edit slides in beautiful interface you can watch your changes instantly in live preview, which makes creating slides fast and efficient.
Mobile and Tablet Scene view – PRO
In PRO version you can view your current built-up Slider scene instantly in different device modes (mobile, tablet).
Mobile and Tablet Size settings – PRO
With mobile and tablet settings you can create fully responsive slider that will look great on all devices. You can have different slider size (portrait on mobile, landscape on desktop and tablet) and change any setting for layer elements (font size, position, spacing).
Lightbox mode – PRO
You can have your Slider in Lightbox mode. Lightbox mode can be engaged through any custom text, which you can customize to fit your website layout, like changing font family, font size, color, etc. This feature is available in PRO version only.
View Lightbox example
iFrame Element – PRO
Transition Slider is now even more flexible with a new feature of HTML source inside slides! You can insert any HTML content inside slides and fully customize it’s size, animation etc. This way you can display any possible webpage you can imagine from the web, inside your slider.
You can display thumbnail images in your slider. This feature gives you flexibility to enhance user experiance, due to better view of your slider content in advance. Thumbnails are fully customisable so you can easily change thier position (top/right/bottom/left), choose to display them inside slider or outside of slider, you can set any thumbnails size, and even change their color, background and border.
We have created 12 sleek button templates. With one click you can add them to your slide. 5 button templates are included in this version and additional 7 button templates you’ll get in PRO version. Button elements can be customized as well.
We have created 16 best text templates with most appealing fonts. With one click you can add them to your slide. 5 text templates are included in this version and additional 11 text templates you’ll get in PRO version. Still, you can customize your texts manually, without limits.
Over 1000+ Google fonts available in slider. Make your web more beautiful, fast, and open through great typography. Google Fonts makes slider and web page run faster by safely caching fonts without compromising users’ privacy or security.
10 pre-made navigation arrow styles are included, yet, you can customize navigation elements to perfectly match your website style.
Just as navigation arrows, 6 pre-made pagination styles are included, which are fully customisable. Also, you can choose to make them dynamic, or turn them off.
Day by day, we are greatly improving user experience by improving Transition Slider’s interface design and usability.
Transition slider is fully customisable, which means that you have full control over visual content of slider. Each slider element can be customized, from navigation, pagination, sizes, shadows, animations to even adding your custom css as top level of unlimited customisation ability.
Transition Slider has now draggable slides, which makes awesome WebGL effects even more attractive. You can drag slides with touch or mouse, in both directions.
Slide images, videos and layer elements are only loaded when the relevant slides are displayed (all of the slider’s images are NOT loaded up-front). This way we keep attention to avoid heavy impact on user’s broadband and improve user experience.
Slider is rendering only when it is visible in viewport, so you can have multiple full width sliders on the page without problem. This enables you to create rich website with animations, videos and images with high performance.
With parallax scrolling feature you can create depth and make Slider even more visually superb!
First slide is seamlessly displayed after the last slide without any carousel rewind.
Create a full slide link button for any slide within your slider.
Optional always visible Layer
There’s great new option to have one Layer in between slide image and slide elements, which can be used to “darken” the slide image and to make texts and buttons stand out more on your slider. This extra Layer can be fully customized as changing the color, transparency and size of the Layer.
WebGl or CSS transition
If your preference is to have lightning fast slider and transitions between slides and you don’t wann’t to use advanced transitions, we made it possible as well with CSS transitions.
Mouse scroll navigation
You can navigate through slides with mouse scroll.
= Autoplay Slider=
Get benefit from timer driven autoplaying slides so your users get visual representation before the actual interaction with slider. Also, you can enable progress indicator option for users to see how long each slide will be displaying before switching to Next Slide.
Autoplay Slides – PRO
In PRO version each Slide can have different autoplay timer. This would be of great use for displaying different products on image slides and videos on video slides. This way you can make certain slides last “longer” or “shorter”.
Each time your webpage loads, slides can be displayed randomly.
Custom actions for Layer Elements – PRO
Each Layer element (Text, Button, Image) can have a custom action. For example, you can create set of tabs (buttons) and make each of them to switch to certain slide on click.
Static Elements – PRO
Layer elements like Text, Button and Image can be marked as “static”. This means that you can make an element visible over all slides, all the time, which makes Transition Slider even more insightful.
• Unique slide transition effects made with WebGL custom shaders
• Customizable transitions – direction, speed, duration, brightness, easing
• 10 different transition effects – slide, roll, zoom, stretch, power zoom, twirl, warp, flash, fade, crossfade
• Responsive size – fixed or responsive height based on width
• Full width, fullscreen, boxed layout
• Animated elements Text, Button, Image, Video
• Visual Layer editor
• Transition In and Out Available for Each Layer
• Image slide
• Video slide
• Navigation Arrows – presets and customisable
• Pagination – presents and customisable
• Lazy loading slides
• Autoplay with timing
• Slider Loop – go from last slide to first
• Draggable slides – transition progress on touch move or click and drag
• Deep linking
• Slide link – entire slide is link
• Switch slides with mouse scroll
• CSS Styles – customize anything with custom css and preview live changes
• 4 Preloader styles
• Lightbox mode
• iFrame element (any HTML source inside slide)
• Mobile and Tablet settings (full responsiveness)
• New set of transitions Line transitions
• Import & export sliders
• +11 pre-made text templates
• +7 pre-made button templates
• Autoplay timer for each Slide
• Custom actions for Layer Element (switch to certain slide on button/text/image click)
- iOS browser
- Android browser
If you have any question about working with “Transition Slider”, you can take a look at online documentations.
What our users say
“The support is amazing, this plugin is amazing. I would definitely recommend this plugin to everybody on wordpress. One of the easiest plugin to use and amazing capabilities.” – oesalazar123
“Boom its a WOW! Plugin. quick & lovely support, completely satisfied.” – agentkiller007
“I have used the lite version on two websites. Extremely user-friendly (important consideration for clients) and lightweight plugin. Superb all round.” – alexwent
“The free plugin version of Transition Slider is already feature-rich packed so that you can test out any settings needed. It has more options available for free than I have seen at a different similar slider. Beyond that, it is even easier to use. The only caveat is that the free version is not having settings for mobile devices and I highly recommend purchasing the full version to get all features including fine-grained settings for mobile devices. The pricing is very fair and combating with other plugins that are less feature-rich, less easy to use, and much more expensive.” – yogieanamcara
“It’s a very fine slider with great effects – thanks!” – glaeskewpr
“This slider is loaded with features, and is easy to get going. And the support is absolutely phenomenal!” – stevemullen
“The makers are very responsive and helped me with an issue I was having. Which resulted in a new update that made this slider plugin one of the best out there!” – bluesblue1
- Transition Slider - Responsive Image Slider and Gallery
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working
Automatic installation (easiest way)
To do an automatic install of Transition Slider, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Transition Slider” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found it you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
transition-slider-lite.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
transition-sliderdirectory to your computer
- Upload the
transition-sliderdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.
You can use automatic update to update the plugin safely.
Where can I find Transition Slider documentation and user guides
If you have any question about working with “Transition Slider”, you can take a look at online documentations
Transition Slider – Responsive Image Slider and Gallery はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
Version 2.20.3 / (20.07.2021)
!!! Great news for all our dear customers. For the next version we announce that Transition Slider 3 is coming !!!
- [IMPROVEMENT] The new version of Transiiton Slider supports the .webp image format in the admin dashboard which is available and enabled on the latest version of WordPress 5.8.
Version 2.20.2 / (17.06.2021)
- [BUG] Additional fixes for CORS policy browser where the slider did not load images if the assets were in a location without www. and the domain contains www.
- [BUG] Fixed Dashboard typo
Version 2.20.1 / (16.06.2021)
- [BUG] Fixed a problem with the CORS policy browser where the slider did not load images if the assets were in a location without www. and the domain contains www.
Version 2.20.0 / (14.06.2021)
- [FEATURE] A new TEMPLATE “Cinematic Slider” has been added to the template gallery.
- [FEATURE] We’ve added support for icons inside the button.
- [IMPROVEMENT] We added desktop / tablet / mobile icons to the slider preview.
- [IMPROVEMENT] To make your navigation easier, a new Getting Started video with voiceover has been added to our slider plugin.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Optimized script loading.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Fixed another issue with CORS policy (domain with www. And assets without www.).
- [BUG] Layer editor fixes: A static element with an absolute position is now running a click event.
- [BUG] Layer editor fixes: Dragging absolute elements now works without difficulty.
- [BUG] Layer editor fixes: Fixed a situation where a static element was not displayed on a slider where there were no static elements.
- [BUG] Layer editor fixes: Fixed copy / paste elements from one slide to another.
Version 2.19.0 / (31.05.2021)
- [FEATURE] All layer elements have been expanded with another new option called box shadow. While the text and heading element got another text shadow option.
- [FEATURE] Added Welcome screen inside the plugin, in which you can watch a short Getting Started video.
- [FEATURE] We have expanded the Lightbox options so that now the Button element can open any image or video you want, just enter the URL.
- [FEATURE] New template – Static App Slider
- [FEATURE] New template – Cinematic Lightbox Slider
- [FEATURE] New template – Real estate with Tabs
- [IMPROVEMENT] A text effect called Effect9 (typing effect) enhanced and optimized to support multiple line text.
- [IMPROVEMENT] After importing the template, the slider thumbnails were not a display of local assets, now the asset src thumbnails are the local path.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved transitions where it is now possible for the current slide to go slower or its brightness to decrease.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Tests of the speed of loading the slider were made, and considering the results, a plan was made for the future progress of even greater acceleration of the slider.
- [IMPROVEMENT] We’ve added buttons to the Go Pro in a few more places to make it easier to access the details that our PRO version brings.
- [IMPROVEMENT] We’ve created a cleanup of some old options that are no longer needed: “contentAnimationType”.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Once the iFrame element is added to the scene, the area that the iFrame occupies is now visible even before you insert the src of your iFrame.
- [BUG] (Dashboard) Fixed a bug where sometimes multiple slider previews via the thumbnail preview button did not work properly.
- [BUG] Special text effects optimized and removed bugs that appeared when there were multiple text elements with the same text effect on the slider.
Version 2.18.1 / (17.05.2021)
- [BUG] Fixed issue where slider crashed when checking static elements.
Version 2.18.0 / (17.05.2021)
- [FEATURE] From now on, each element has a static option with which any element can remain visible on any slide (eg you can add a watermark to your slide or custom navigation …)
- [FEATURE] Through the static elements it is possible to arrange custom navigation and pagination, with which you can go to the next, previous or jump to any slide you define.
- [FEATURE] Extended autoplay option where now each slide can have its own autoplay duration.
- [FEATURE] The autoplay option now has a “Pause on hover” extension, when the user moves the mouse over the slider the current slide will be paused.
- [FEATURE] Autoplay also has an additional option – visual progress, with this option you can display a small circular progress bar that shows in real time what is duration of current slide.
- [FEATURE] From now on, the background slide does not have to be an image or a video, but can also be a color. We have expanded the option so that you can add two colors and create a gradient color, there is also the option of a horizontal or vertical gradient.
- [FEATURE] A new option that allows slides within the slider to be displayed in a random order when loading.
- [FEATURE] Crossfade – custom alpha map | it is possible to add any alpha map for the crossfade effect and thus we have enabled even more combinations to create new transitions.
- [IMPROVEMENT] We have added an option with which you can quickly load a slider on your page.
- [IMPROVEMENT] We have shown more clearly some of the options we offer in the PRO version using a banner.
- [IMPROVEMENT] The name of the transitions is now visible below each video.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Preview video transitions are now played only on the hover over the transition, to make it easier to spot the selected transition.
- [IMPROVEMENT] jQuery updated documentation that can be found at https://transition-slider.gitbook.io/wordpress/
- [BUG] For arabic web page display fixed the problem with the display of navigation arrows.
- [BUG] Fixed a situation where sometimes slides could not be edited.
- [BUG] The video preview of the transition is now playing when the slide is changed.
- [BUG] We fixed the initial slide option which now works in preview if the inital slide parameter changes.
- [BUG] The autoplay timer was sometimes not reset to change the slide via navigation or pagination.
- [BUG] Fixed a situation where the editor stopped working when changing the font color.
Version 2.17.1 / (06.04.2021)
- [IMPROVEMENT] If the slider name is longer, then in the layer editor it overlaps over the device icon.
- [BUG] Fixed Copy / paste colors from one element to another element.
- [BUG] Fixed situations with copy / paste multiple elements on a layer.
- [BUG] Fixed button templates, now is possible to remove and change the border size.
- [BUG] Fixed the situation when the preview is opened while the layer editor is open, and when the forward / backward slides are changed with the arrows, now only the slides in the preview are changed, while in the layer editor the slides are not changed.
- [BUG] Right-clicking on the layer editor does not accidentally move absolutely positioned elements.
- [BUG] Copy / paste is again possible by right-clicking and selecting from the layer menu.
- [BUG] Effect9 or typing effect supports multiple words again (writing and deleting).
- [BUG] Effect4 corrected text position when used on a text block element.
- [BUG] Fade animation is completely removed from the layer at the end of the animation (100% translate)
Version 2.16.0 / (26.02.2021)
- [FEATURE] Added new slider mode “webgl” or “css”. If you don’t want advanced transitions between slides, you can now use the “css” type of slider, which will work faster because it doesn’t load the additional scripts needed for advanced transitions.
- [FEATURE] Added option for image elements, from now on you can put an onClick action of type “url” and set the URL you want the image to open when clicked on it.
- [FEATURE] Size options now support separate settings for tablet, mobile and desktop
- [BUG] Fixed Transition selector that in some cases did not change to the selected transition.
- [BUG] Fixed issue where sometimes the background slide could not be uploaded unless the user had small image generation enabled (Settings -> Media -> Media Settings). It is now possible to upload regardless of this option.
- [BUG] Fixed predefined transitions “blur2” and “blur3”
Version 2.15.1 / (10.02.2021)
- [BUG] Fixed issue for users who had Media generation turned off (Settings -> Media) the plugin crashed when changing the background image of the slider.
Version 2.15.0 / (02.02.2021)
- [FEATURE] A new option that allows a true responsive and fullscreen slider regardless of the width and height of the container of the template in which it is located. The options are forceFullscreen and forceResponsive.
- [FEATURE] Added new transition SpinEffect + RadialBlurShader.
- [FEATURE] From now on slider options can also be specially tuned for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- [FEATURE] We added device buttons (mobile, tablet and desktop) to Preview Slider.
- [FEATURE] Due to the expansion of text effects, we were forced to rearrange the typing effect that you can currently find under Effect 9. You can also find an additional 14 new effects that are perfect for text elements.
- [FEATURE] Start and End animations, Transition animation selectors are now visual with live examples.
- [FEATURE] Video background autoplay can now be turned on and off.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Font menu in Layer Editor improved, from now on you can visually see what the font you want to choose looks like.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Fixed and adjusted templates to look good on mobile and tablet.
- [IMPROVEMENT] From now on, Custom CSS options are also changed live within the Layer Editor.
- [IMPROVEMENT] You no longer need to worry about which protocol the slider assemblies are on (http / https) and which protocol the slider is displayed on, CORS policy is fixed in this version.
- [BUG] We fixed the Duplicate button in the Layer Editor in the menu when the user right-clicks the mouse.
- [BUG] Text element font size issues, sometimes to change the font size, the font is not well displayed on the slider.
- [BUG] Text element margin issue while using external WP themes like Astra.
- [BUG] Firefox issue could not delete already entered values.
- [BUG] Layer editor – The heading element had additional margins for larger font sizes.
- [BUG] Elements that had an absolute position could not move the position with arrows or drag.
- [BUG] In the Layer editor, the left menu sometimes had wrong categories displayed for certain items.
- [BUG] Sometimes the button on the last layer took over the click events on all the previous buttons.
Version 2.14.1 / (10.12.2020)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Huge improvements in renderer, transitions now are much faster and optimized
- [BUG] Fixed WordPress 5.6 update border grid over slider
- [BUG] Fixed issue with Line transition showing wrong backgrounds
- [BUG] Fixed flickering slider on slide change
- [BUG] Fixed issue where some WordPress themes added extra margin to slide elements
Version 2.14.0 / (25.11.2020)
- [FEATURE] Very big change for the elements on the layer, we made a completely different and fast implementation that will soon bring something very big!
- [FEATURE] We’ve visually changed the Dashboard to have even more visibility and space to create your sliders
- [FEATURE] Slide settings and All elements are switched to heading in the left menu inside the Layer editor. To be always easily accessible
- [FEATURE] We changed the Text element to Text Editor where you now have a small editor where you can add various text styles
- [FEATURE] Added new element “heading” with default tag h2
- [FEATURE] In the layer Editor under the Transition category, we added a small question mark for each option on hover you get an explanation of what that option does and what its range is
- [FEATURE] Added option “Reset video on slide change” – resetVideos
- [FEATURE] Thumbnails assets added in all templates
- [FEATURE] Added lightbox and thumbnails templates as an example
- [FEATURE] Added 6 new simple templates
- [IMPROVEMENT] Huge transition improvements, from now on all transitions have higher FPS with better blur
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved small bugs in some templates
- [IMPROVEMENT] Some templates have improved transitions
- [IMPROVEMENT] Moving the button in the Layer editor now works smoothly
- [IMPROVEMENT] The iFrame can be moved normally through the Layer editor like other elements
- [IMPROVEMENT] Position of save message inside Dashboard is fixed
- [IMPROVEMENT] Change on global variables to avoid collision with other global variables of other plugins
- [IMPROVEMENT] Significant acceleration at fast element selection changes in Layer editors
- [BUG] Fixed that multiple sliders on one page can work with thumbnails included
- [BUG] Fixed a situation where the selected element was inside the Layer editor and when some input was clicked and the arrows on the keyboard were clicked the selected element was moving
- [BUG] In absolute element movement, the position elements x and y were large decimal numbers
- [BUG] Fixed input fields for Safari
- [BUG] Fixed copying shortcodes on some browsers
- [DOCUMENTATION] Video tutorial – How to use General Slider options
Version 2.13.0 / (04.11.2020)
- [FEATURE] RESET VIDEO PLAYBACK on slide change
- [FEATURE] NEW SLIDER MODE: On click open slider in lightbox
- [FEATURE] NEW IMAGE AND VIDEO FILE SUPPORT: Video (“.mp4”, “.m4a”, “.m4p”, “.m4b”, “.m4r”, “.m4v”, “.webm”, “.ogg”) | Image (“.jpg”, “.jpeg”, “.png”, “.bmp”, “.webp”)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Layer editor significant speed improvement
- [IMPROVEMENT] Shaders and rendering improved and faster
- [BUG] Rendering transitions on tab change
- [BUG] Resize texture size fix
Version 2.12.1 / (21.10.2020)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Shortcode “Copy” button is working on all browsers, also manual select is available
- [BUG] Multiple sliders render fix
- [BUG] Fixed issue with global variables and conflicts with some plugins
Version 2.12.0 / (20.10.2020)
- [FEATURE] Added more options for slider thumbnails
- [FEATURE] Slider options now have unit dropdown menu px,%
- [FEATURE] Added BUY PRO page where you can see the differences between the FREE and PRO version, and which additional features are included in the PRO version
- [FEATURE] Implemented text style templates
- [IMPROVEMENT] We replaced the color picker with better, faster and stronger options
- [IMPROVEMENT] More precise relative / absolute positions for elements
- [IMPROVEMENT] Accelerated slider loading
- [IMPROVEMENT] Slider shadow effects now have a visual selector
- [IMPROVEMENT] Elements animations reorganized
- [IMPROVEMENT] Each layer element has for a particular option an adequate unit in the dropdown menu
- [IMPROVEMENT] “Save” and “Back” buttons added in Layer editor to reduce confusion when closing Layer editor
- [IMPROVEMENT] If the shortcode cannot be copied via the COPY button, it is now possible to manually select the text of the shortcode
Version 2.11.0 / (28.09.2020)
- [FEATURE] Thumbnails are added: Ability to turn on thumbnails in all positions (up, down, left, right)
- [FEATURE] 1 New “Line” transitions, 10 more in PRO version
- [FEATURE] In the layer editor the options have a dropdown menu (px,%)
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Travel Adventure
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Photograph
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Business Corporate
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Agency theme
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Spa
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Clothing Collection Shop
- [IMPROVEMENT] Refactoring template settings, moving empty options
- [IMPROVEMENT] Organization in Layer Editor, grouping options
- [BUG] Fixed an issue with the stopOnLastSlide option when the first slide was attempted to move to the left the image was missing
- [BUG] The trackpad scroll skipped 2 slides
Version 2.9.0 / (01.09.2020)
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Gym
- [FEATURE] Added new Premium Template – Car 2
- [BUG] Fixed all issues related with new WordPress 5.5 update
Version 2.8.0 / (23.07.2020)
- Added new Premium Template – Fashion
- Added on click lightbox feature for image and video elements on slide
- Corssfade effect with new directions
- Layer editor – Button template now is applying correct font family
- All preloader styles are in the center
- Fixed issue with shadow effect under slider
- Resolved issues with parallax
- Export sliders JSON is much cleaner, removed unused properties
Version 2.7.0 / (16.07.2020)
- Added new Premium Template – Sport news
- Added letter spacing property in layer editor
- Added preview button inside slider templates thumbnails
- Font family and font weights are now visible on change inside layer editor
- Sliders dashboard – preview slider inside thumbnail is now working for multiple slider previews
Version 2.6.3 / (02.07.2020)
- Fix for delete element inside layer editor
Version 2.6.0 / (23.06.2020)
- Mouse wheel slider navigation
- New preloader styles
- New implementation for layer elements style, faster and more compatible with custom templates
- Layer fixes and improvements
- Layer editor fixes and improvements
- Templates updated
Version 2.5.0 / (28.04.2020)
- Removed watermark
- New transition effects – Slide
- All layer elements included – text, button, image, video
- 5 FREE templates included
- Improved transition blur and performance
Version 2.1.1 / (11.07.2019)
- Fixed Gutenberg block
Version 2.1.0 / (10.07.2019)
- Fixed many issues with layers, elements positioning, loading…
- smoother transitions
- Finally! SLIDER TEMPLATES are here!
- NEW Slider editor – redesign with improvement:
- Slide settings: new feature added “Full slide link”
- A layers popup window with copy feature also draggable layer items to arrange which item is under or above
- Move items on a layer with a mouse or keyboard. Hold SHIFT + arrows to move an element by 10 pixels.
- Right-click on an element and discover a new menu with Delete, Copy, Paste and Duplicate.
- Switch between slides with left/right arrows
- Copy/Paste elements between slides (Hold Shift and click on multiple elements right-click and select Copy, move to next slide and Paste selected elements there)
- Copy/Paste elements with keyboard (Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V for Windows and Cmd+C / Cmd+V for Mac users)
- Each element is extended with many new settings and hover parameters
- Layer size option for mobile and tablet
- NEW Dashboard – redesign with improvement:
- Select multiple sliders or only one for Export feature
- The added dropdown menu to select all or none sliders
- Live preview slider before saving
- New fullscreen slider preview
- Slider settings:
- Under the “size” tab find new responsive parameters (responsive ratio for all devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile)
- Define breakpoint width for devices (Tablet screen width and mobile screen width)
- Loading with change text and background color feature
- transition progress between slides on touch move/drag
- GUTENBERG Supported
- Fixed shortcode name parameter
- Added new shortcode parameters
- Fixed visual issue with video slide buttons
- TEMPLATES are included!
- Fixed visual issue with Brightness Effect
- Fixed copy/paste multiple elements on layer
- Fixed move issue for multiple selected elements
- Fixed switching slides with arrows inside layer editor
- Fixed delete content text refresh in Text element
Version 1.0.0 / (01.06.2019)
- initial release