This is a lightweight plugin to set a custom page redirect for the default Login, Logout, Register and Lost Password feature.
All default user roles are supported (administrator, editor, author, contributor and subscriber).
Do not use this plugin simultaneously with redirect features in other plugins. This may cause a conflict.
How to use
After installation go to Settings > Redirects and set up your redirects.
Please take a look at the FAQ section.
Not included but plugin supports WordPress language packs.
More translations are very welcome!
The translation folder inside this plugin is redundant but kept for reference.
Without the WordPress codex and help from the WordPress community I was not able to develop this plugin, so: thank you!
Please check Description section for installation info.
How do I set plugin language?
Plugin will use the website language, set in Settings > General.
If plugin isn’t translated into this language, language fallback will be English.
Where to find the page ID?
Every page URL contains an unique ID. You will find this ID when hovering the page title in your dashboard or when editing the page.
It’s the number that comes after:
Does plugin support custom user roles?
No, plugin only supports the default user roles (administrator, editor, author, contributor and subscriber).
No Semantic versioning?
Version number doesn’t give you info about the type of update (major, minor, patch). You should check changelog for that.
How can I make a donation?
You like my plugin and you’re willing to make a donation? Thanks, I really appreciate that! There’s a PayPal donate link at my website.
Other question or comment?
Please open a topic in plugin forum.
VS Custom Redirects はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Notification at settings page in case of active redirect
- Removed function load_plugin_textdomain() because redundant
- Plugin uses the WP language packs for its translation
- Kept translation folder for reference
- Plugin has a new name
- But plugin itself and ownership did not change
- Fix: in_array() function in PHP 8
- Improved redirect functions
- Textual changes
- Plugin is relisted in the repository
- Major update: complete rewrite of plugin
- Fix: wrong redirect for non-administrators
- Updated register_setting() function
- Because of this change plugin now requires at least WP 4.7
- New: redirect default register page
- Better validating, sanitizing and escaping
- Removed notifications about support for other plugins
- Readme file: removed donate link
- Updated theme author info
- Last update: this plugin will be removed from repository
- Main reason is the small number of active installs
- You can keep using plugin, but without updates and without support from author
- Best practice: removed closing PHP tag from most files
- Minor changes in code
- Changed default logout redirect from homepage to default login page
- Enter value for redirects to homepage: home
- Minor textual changes
For all versions please check file changelog.