Install the plugin to set up a custom Thank You page to show to your customers after they complete an order. You can use any WordPress page or external URL of your choice and customize it as you prefer, so to give your own personal touch of style to the website and to fill a small gap in the purchasing process: saying thanks to them!
Features of WC Thank You Page:
- Set a custom Thank you page for all products
- Set a Custom Thank You page for per Product.
- You can design any page using page builder like Elementor, Divi etc.
Supported Page Builder:
- Divi Builder
- Oxizen Builder
- Beaver Builder
Please use this page builder’s text editor and use shortcodes.
- You can use this shortode to design thank you page using any page builder ( Elementor, Divi, VisualComposer etc ) code eidtor or WordPress default code editor
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it, WC Thank You Page cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
WC Thank You Pagefrom Plugins page
- Configure the plugin at Dashboard > WC Thank You.
How can I get support if my WC Thank You Page plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
- Update: Tested with WordPress 6.3
- Update: Added PHPCS and WPCS for Security.
- New: Include Shortcodes
- New: Include Dashboard Icon
- Update: Author URL
*Initial Stable Released.