A comprehensive WordPress Plugin for Advanced WooCommerce Reporting of Product Sales, Statistics, Analytics & Forecasting Tool for Orders, Sales, Products, Countries, Payment Gateways Shipping, Tax, Refunds, Top Products
Get Sales Report – Reports of Product Sales for WooCommerce for either Completed Orders or Filter By Order Status
Advanced WooCommerce Reporting Features
- Visual Presentation with Bar & Charts
- WooCommerce Statistics for your Sales and Orders
- Search and Get Reports for Today, Yesterday, This Week, This Month, Last 2 Months
- Detailed Sales WooCommerce Reports
- Orders Sales Report
- Customers Sales Report
- Countries Sales Report
- WooCommerce Report By Payment Method
- WooCommerce Product Sales Report
- Product Category Sales Report
- Coupons Report
- Total Sales Analysis Grouped by Year, Month
- Next Month’s Sales Forecast for WooCommerce
- TOP 5 WooCommerce Products Report
- 100% Responsive
- Next Month’s Forecast for Category or Product
- Advanced Search Features by predefined Date Periods | Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months
- Advanced Search Customly defined specific period | From – To dates
- Search and Get Product Sales Reports by Month
- Search and Get Product Sales Reports by Year
- Search & Sort List Reports with input field
- WooCommerce Sales Reports by Product
- WooCommerce Sales Reports by Category
- Next Month’s Sales Forecast for Specified Product
- Next Month’s Sales Forecast for Specified Category
- WooCommerce Stock Reports: Low Stock Reporting – you get a report for products low in stock, independent of sales
- WooCommerce Stock Reports: LLatest Selling Products Low Stock Reminder – report for low stock of products that actually sell!
- Email Report – get email on a Weekly or Monthly basis. The email includes This Month’s , This Week’s Report & Low Stock Management Report.
- Reporting Saving – EXCEL – easily export and save reports in xlsx format for further analysis
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory and unzip, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate Advanced Reporting – WooCommerce Statistics & Forecast through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Reporting & Statistics submenu from WooCommerce to view the Sales Reports, Statistics and Forecast.
Where to find forecasted Sales?
Navigate to ‘PER MONTH’ tab and at the bottom of the table you will find a Next Month’s Forecast, along with average sales per month.
Advanced WooCommerce Product Sales Reporting – Statistics & Forecast はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
Added feature to get Orders by Status – dropdown
fixed get_used_coupons checking WooCommerce Version
fixed isset php warnings
fixed issue in customers tab
fixed issue in forecast function
check compatibility, fix translation ready strings
manage_options capability changed to manage_woocommerce so shop_manager role can access the plugin
Check wp compatibility – remove wp-load call
Fix sort table function breaking wp table sorting