With this plugin you have freedom to show places using Google Maps Api.
You have a lot of place registered, but just one to show one? It is easy!
You want to show more than one map in a page? No Problem!
You want to use custom pin to show your places? Just upload it!
You can show place for time (when you arrived at the place and when you left ). You can plan you travel ahead, but show only up to the current day.
- Upload all files to the
- Activate the Where I Was, Where I Will be plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert new locals
- Have fun
Where I Was, Where I Will Be はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Fixed bug when initial coordinates was not set on shortcode
- Fixed bug on add/edit places (Thanks to Marc)
- Fixed bug with Title field
- Included Text on Types (Now you can change all texts at once)
- Included option to show text from Type or from Local
- Fixed conflict when there is a single quote (‘) on text
- Solved some minor issues
- Included option to include a title on a local
- Added option to disable wheel scroll on map
- Option to choose the coordinate where map will start
- Add option to cluster markers (Using: https://github.com/googlemaps/js-marker-clusterer)
- Adjust minor issue when loading map
- Adjust loading info from Google Maps (Admin page)
- Adjust error when loading Flag (Admin page)
- Adjust var when transfer info from Map to Form (Admin page)
- Adjust error at loading map on user side
- Change name of some variable to avoid conflict with themes and other plugins
- First Release