The WordPress PayPal Donations Plugin allows you to create a donations page or post where your readers can donate any amount they wish. Features include:
- Specify the number of donations and/or links to show
- Specify an expiry date whereby donations older than this date will not be shown
- Offer the ability to supply a link back to their own site if the user donates more than a specified amount
- Show a graph bar showing how much has been donated towards your supplied target figure
- Multiple currencies supported
WordPress PayPal Donations Plugin uses IPN to ensure the values are correct and you can also chose to display your total donations to date.
- Upload the donations folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Create and publish a new page with this tag in the body: [wpppd]
A new Donations menu will be available under the Settings menu. Go there then fill in your PayPal email address and the URL of the page you just created. All other options can be left or changed as you wish.