Popup questionnaires linked back into a CRM in JUST a few clicks? Yup.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wowdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WOW!Q screen to configure the plugin
- Fixed font issues in the GDPR popup
- Fixed CSS class conflicts
- Fixed GDPR popup CSS arrows
- Separate Questionnaires from GDPR request form
- Added Email column for exporting data from GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed issue when removing user data from GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed phone field layout width.
- Added WooCommerce Product based on the user’s score percentage
- Rework GDPR data removal flow
- Added notification for already opt-out data
- Fixed Pixel firing for questionnaires
- Fixed email bug
- Fixed file include issue that prevents emails from sending
- Fixed GDPR Preference User Centre Layout
- Added admin submenu
- Changed flow of tabs to submenu
- Fixed popup modal bug
- Fixed minor css layout issue
- Added Branching feature
- Added GDPR Page
- Added GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed minor bugs for Questionnaires, GDPR requests and GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed docked issue when closing the wowq modal
- Added Docked and Scrolled button feature
- Added Optimized form submit speed
- Added Thank You Popup Button feature
- Added WOWQSCORE and WOWPERCENTAGE in the Post Submit Email (mailgun)
- Added MailChimp API 3.0 Endpoint feature
- Cleaned codes.
- Removed unnecessary files.
- Added editable Thank You Header and Subheader in the popup form completion.
- change wording Integrations to CRM Integrations on questionnaire
- change plugin description from ‘click’ to ‘clicks’
- change login redirection from questionnaires to profile
- hide cURL and OpenSSL requirements in WordPress Plugin section
hide CRM integrations that are not validated
added show blur score ON/OFF feature
- added Facebook Pixel feature
- added Completion button design feature
- added Questionnaire duplicate feature
- Changed cURL calls to API with WordPress Requests.
- Fixed modal box close button
- Minified styles and scripts
- Changed loading of start button as server request
- Optimized speed for modal show
- Fixed phone number issue
- Fixed ‘Email’ and ‘Phone’ field validation issue.
- Fixed popup modal overlay bug.
- Fixed connection between shortcode and API call for popup questionnaire
- Added account validation
- Added popup alert for validation
- Added public facing layout from shortcode
- Added assets and front end admin layout in the settings tab
- Added shortcode for questionnaires
- Configured cURL connection and http REST API calls to main wowq.io site.
- Initial wordpress plugin structure setup