WP User Role Editor plugin is a complete user management suite to manage users, user membership, user access rights, roles and capabilities. Create and add custom registration form fields and approve users after registration. Restrict content access by roles, simple and customisable with active support.
- Admin can choose which fields to be added in default registration form on the site.
- Add Roles, Change Default Roles and Rename Roles.
- Admin can activate the user manually or send an activation email with link.
- Manage Pending User Registrations.
- Add and Delete Capabilities.
- Disable/Enable admin panel for users.
- Send email notifications via php mail().
- Customized Email Templates for each type of notification with option to edit and reset. (templates: User Registration Signup, User Activation Link, User Activation Confirmation) [Premium]
- Email through miniOrange mailing system. [Premium]
- Restrict Email Domains for registration. [Premium]
- Restrict Specific Page/Posts Access or protect complete site [Premium]
- Restrict Content Access Role-Wise. [Premium]
- Bulk-upload Users. [Premium]
- Periodic Approval of users. (Re-certification) [Premium]
- Approve/Deny Users via SMS. [Premium]
- Spam Protection. [Premium]
- Login Protection. – 15+ Auth Methods to protect your login. [Premium]
- Registration/Contact Form Protection. [Premium]
Check out our website for other plugins https://plugins.miniorange.com/wordpress or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
For more support or info email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
WP User Role Editor. Find and Install
WP User Role Editor (Manages User Roles and Capabilities).
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download WP User Role Editor (Manages User Roles and Capabilities).
- Unzip and upload the
miniorange-user-managerdirectory to your
- Activate WP User Role Editor for WordPress from your Plugins page.
- For any query/problem/request
Visit Help & FAQ section in the plugin OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.