This plug-in stores the HTML data that dynamic WordPress blog has been generated as a page cache by SQLite. After the page cache, it can respond to the request to the ultra-high speed by using a cache without starting the WordPress of processing.
- Enable the page cache, select the cache expiration.
Cache exclusion condition
- Login user
- Home/Front_page, Fixed Page, Post, Custom Post and WP embedded content card only. Other than this page does not cache.
- Page you want to exclude from the cache, you can specify from the edit screen of the meta box.
- Pages that are protected by a password does not cache.
- PHP error (excluding E_NOTICE, E_STRICT, E_DEPRECATED) occurred page does not cache.
- Clear the cache of automatically corresponding post in the articles and editing changes and the like of the comment.
- The cache is a plugins and widgets such as a change is not clear. If you make these configuration changes, etc., should be cleared to use “Cache Clear” button.
- When you activate the log, you can easily check the behavior and execution time of the cache. (slower only a little)
- SQLite database keeps logs for one week.
To further speed-up
Page cache processing of this plugin is processing in PHP and SQLite.
You can also use a faster Expert mode. To use Expert mode you need to edit ‘php.ini’ and add auto_prepend_file.
Or you can edit the .htaccess file and use mod_deflate and mod_expires or mod_pagespeed etc to make it faster.
If you do .htaccess edit, edit from the well studied. Do not forget that you back up your .htaccess file.
plugin load filter is also recommended for speed you do not use the cache.
For more detailed information, there is an introduction page.
- Upload the
yasakani-cachefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Set up from
YASAKANI cacheto be added to the Settings menu of Admin mode.
- This plugin uses the pdo_sqlite module.
- For Page Cache, “define (WP_CACHE, true);” definition to wp-config.php file. And to generate advanced-cache.php Drop-in file.
YASAKANI Cache はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- WP6.0 tested
- Add function to judge login input user as brute force attack.
- Excluded in iframe due to CSS/JS optimization error in customizer
- Add support file restore by yasakani file diff detect and restore addon
- Other minor fixes
- WP5.9 tested
- PHP8.1 tested
- CSS tree shaking – Exclude CSS pseudo classes (:not :where :is :has) from tree seeking.
- CSS tree shaking – Removed the option to remove unused CSS variable definitions. However, it is automatically implemented for amp-custom style.
- Added option to disable WordPress core block style separate load function.
- Changed Image optimizer from add-on to regular plugin format, so clean up code that is no longer needed
- change Removed file-change-monitoring from standard features and separated it as an addon feature
- WP5.8 tested
- CSS tree shaking – Support for partial match selectors for id and css attributes.
- CSS tree shaking – Added option to remove unused CSS variable definitions.
- CSS tree shaking – Added per-page disabling option feature.
- CSS tree shaking – Performance improvement.
- Fixed : The log detail dialog was sometimes not displayed
- Abolished : HTML minify
- WP5.6 tested
- PHP8 tested
- Added support for Image Optimizer Addon
- Extensive Code Refactoring
- Replaced with SplFileObject as a workaround for sites that cannot use file_get_contents
- Access log: Change to allow separate search for phpmailer in HTTP_Request
- rename used in maintenance hard reset may fail depending on operating environment, so copy is now used as a fallback
- Other minor fixes
- Fixed a bug where Hard Reset was not working.
- Fixed SQL error in per-page cache clearing metabox.
- Changed cache processing timing so that it can be used with AMP plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/).
- CSS optimization only for CSS tree shaking (no longer preload)
- added option to shrink AMP page for amp-custom style
- WP version 5.1 or higher is required
- Changed CSS asynchronous loading from preload to media attribute rewriting (https://www.filamentgroup.com/lab/load-css-simpler/)
- fix : CSS tree shaking bug: Converting URL relative path to absolute path in CSS files.
- add : Judgment of cache exclusion page from URL substring.
- add : Add / Delete / Update file change monitoring (size / update date / permission)
- fix : There was a case where the cache was not updated due to a problem in the cache expiration date judgment process.
- fix : Use wp_timezone_string () function to get timezone data.
- fix : Bug fix that the definition using “not” in css selector was deleted in css tree shaking.
- Add Rewrite protection for WordPress address (siteurl) / Site address (home) / other options.
- Add callback function information to wp-cron execution log
- Add REST API Requests and Results to log
- Added CSS Tree Shaking feature
- fix : Exclusion process when css preload is specified.
- fix : Add ‘rest_route’ as well as ‘wp-json’ to identify access log of REST API request.
- fix : php error in add_autoblocklist function
- fix : log filter
- fix : php error due to static declaration missing
Refactored the code and Add gravatar cache(beta).
wp5.1 tested and Add post id item to log etc.
changed : Since the gutenberg editor accesses ‘wp-includes/js/tinymce/wp-tinymce.php’, Exclude this as not to be treated as a zero day attack.
fix : log type mode select bug
- Changed : cache to gzip format to reduce cache data capacity and speed up.
- Changed : asynchronous loading of CSS, JS files.
- Changed : ob_start processing when saving cache data. (Measures against error of global variable in template file)
- Changed : setting page user interface (added maintenance function)
- Abolished : APCu mode
- Added small CSS, JS inline embedding and HTML Minify function for page speed improvement.
- fix : cache clear function.
- fix : Measures against invalid request URL.
- fix : As posting edit screen display was sometimes slowed down, cache status display is limited when post status is “publish”.
- Added cache clear button for each post.
- Change fixed the priority of the filter hook of caching processing to 99999 because the short code might not be executed.
- fix PHP error occurred in log mode
- Added Log display filter. And added a record of events such as wp-redirect and Server Side HTTP_Request.
- Added super fast expert mode using auto_prepend_file (Only when php.ini can be edited)
- Added zero-day attack blocking function (Only when php.ini can be edited)
- Added automatic cache clear processing for bbPress forum, topic, reply.
- Add Cache HTTP headers with page content.
- Add Auto block IP mode (simple & fast wordpress security : NULL byte / Directory traversal / Command injection / Brute Force … )
- Save POST data to log.
- Change Fixed to easy-to-see log display.
- WordPress 4.8 support
- Add simple access statistics mode.
- Change log display to main site only. Fixed to easy-to-see log display.
- Change Configuration change of setting table.
- Change Configuration change of log table.
- Addition of bot block function as optional utility function.
- Added URL replacement function of images and links in content that can be used when migrating site URL as optional utility function.
- fix PHP Error
- APC/APCu support(Beta test). You can specify the “SQLite + APC/APCu” as cache storage in case “APC/APCu” is enabled.
- change Log display item(REQUEST_URI, HTTP_REFERER) urldecode
- fix Status of the attachment, such as an image was not able to cash in the case of ‘inherit’
- fix Processing at the time of invalid cache in a multsite
- fix WP_CACHE define replacement process
- fix DB file path (wp-content/yasakani-cache/yasakani_cache.db).
- add Apache server .htaccess installation for direct access forbidden to the DB file.
- add Cache Expiration setting 4 hours
- add setting form autocomplete=”off” for firefox
- 2016-08-19 Release
- 2016-08-17 wordpress.org plugin submit
- 2016-07-20 Beta Version