Filter posts or custom post types by custom taxonomy / category without page reload with different pagination types. Plugin allows to solve a variety of tasks for displaying posts on site pages. For advanced developers, there is an opportunity to independently develop layouts for filters and post cards, which makes the plugin universal.
Custom Post Type & Taxonomies Support
The plugin provides the following functionality:
– Sorting taxonomies and terms.
– Installation of different types of pagination (Numeric, Load more, Scroll infinity).
– Choice of different templates for filters and post cards.
– Sorting posts on the frontend
– Manual sorting of terms
– Adding featured posts to the post grid
– Editing terms: adding icons
– Choose icon for preloader
– Customization of the color palette.
– Adding a post search bar.
– Typography customization.
– JS hooks. Ability to manage asynchronous filter operations.
– Support Masonry Layout
- Activate Plugin or upload the entire ‘ymc-smart-filters’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Add new YMC Smart Filter
- Copy YMC Smart Filter shortcode and paste to any page or post
- Set setting for each post
Is YMC Smart Filter free?
Yes, YMC Smart Filter is a free WordPress plugin.
Where can I find the Documentation for the plugin?
Detailed information can be found on GitHub at this link.
“Smart Filter” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- Added ability to filter Products from WooCommerce plugin.
- Added sorting of posts on the frontend
- Add filter ymc_posts_selected_ID
- Add filter ymc_sort_posts_by_ID
- Fixed file js (frontend)
- Added criteria for filtering posts by the criterion Menu Order (backeend)
- Added the ability to customize posts (filter: ymc_post_custom_layout_ID)
Fixed all filters on the plugin. Changed numbering in filter names. See documentation.
– meta fields
– date fields
– taxonomy terms
Added the ability to hide / show the pagination panel in the admin panel
Fixed css in layouts posts
Plugin core updated. Before updating. Create a backup copy of website.
Added the ability to display posts by masonry grid
Fixed results search
Implemented the ability to manually sort terms in the context of taxonomy
Add API JS search posts
Adding featured posts to the post grid
Add API JS sort posts and add featured posts to the post grid
Include / Exclude posts in the post grid
Fixed css / js
Added ability to edit terms
Fixed css / js
Add choose icon for preloader