It is an extension and requires one of these to import affiliates on your site from a text file, using values separated by tabs.
It supports custom fields as defined under Affiliates > Registation.
For detailed usage instructions, please refer to the Documentation.
For bulk imports where email notifications to new users imported are enabled, we recommend to use Itthinx Mail Queue to speed up the import process and send out notifications progressively.
The text file must be in tab-separated values format. Example of an input file:
@user_login user_email first_name last_name affiliate1 firstname.lastname@example.org Maria One affiliate2 email@example.com Matthew Two affiliate3 firstname.lastname@example.org Joanna Three affiliate4 email@example.com Joseph Four
The first line with the
@ sign indicates the column order of the fields below. Values are separated by tabs. You can change the order of the fields and skip any except the
- Affiliates or Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise.
- A text file in the appropriate format (entries separated by tabs) that holds information about the affiliate accounts to create.
- Install and activate Affiliates or Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise.
- Install and activate this plugin Affiliates Import.
- Go to Affiliates > Import on your WordPress Dashboard and import the desired affiliate accounts from an existing text file.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
The full changelog is available at changelog.txt.