APCu/APC, is a free open-source opcode (operation code) caching plugin for PHP. If your host has installed APC/APCu cache this plugin allows you to clear the cache from within WordPress. Once activated, go to Tools -> APC Clear Cache to send the command to clear the APC/APCu cache.
The plugin returns either ‘Success’ or gives a detailed error message if it is unable to run the command successfully.
Original Author: TJ Stein, inspired by 2020Media. 2020Media first created the plugin and 2020Media doesn’t update their plugin since 3 years. For this reason I have released this plugin with some modifications.
👉 See Official GitHub page: GitHub
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use Tools -> APC Clear Cache to clear the APC/APCu cache.
It does not work
Not all hosts will allow the PHP commands that are necessary to clear the APC/APCu cache. There is nothing we can do about that. Sorry.
APC Clear Cache はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
Release Date: Feb 24, 2020
- Added APCu clear cache option.
Release Date: Jun 23, 2018
- Added plugin settings page.
Release Date: Jun 11, 2018
- Initial release based on TJ Stein code.