With Boldmapper, you can build and manage a store locator for your application. All locations are managed via our web interface at https://boldmapper.com. You can easily import existing locations, manually add new ones, track store hours, add tag filters and custom attributes all in one place.
This plugin adds a Boldmapper shortcode and widget so you can integrate your map easily on any page.
- Customize your map with themes and CSS.
- Easily import your existing locations with our import wizard.
- Realtime sync your inventory and locations directly from your Square Store.
- Choose from 6 marker shapes and the color of your choice, or upload your own custom markers.
- Driving distance in km or miles.
- Automatic translation for Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish. More languages to come.
- Shortcode to quickly embed the map on your page.
- Set the default location of the map on load.
- Add custom location attributes and tags to filter by, like “Free-Wifi”, etc.
- Link to Google Maps driving directions.
- Powerful anonymous analytics to figure out what your users are searching for and where.
- Show store hours for each location and filter by “Open Now”.
- Powerful location-aware autocomplete search.
- Whitelabel upgrade options.
- Priority support.
- Manage multiple maps from one easy to use dashboard.
Installation should take only a few minutes.
- Upload the
boldmapperplugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can now access the Boldmapper admin panel under
Settings -> Boldmapper. From there, you can
add a global default Map ID from the dashboard. You can find your Map ID on the
General Settings tab for your map.
Using the shortcode
Once your Map ID is added you can then use the
[boldmapper] shortcode on any page to render a map. If you
have multiple maps and would like to specify a different map, you can override the global Map ID by specifying
it in the shortcode like
Using the widget
Widget availability will be based on your theme, but wherever you can add a widget you can select the Boldmapper
widget by clicking on
Add a Widget and selecting
Boldmapper Store Locator.
What is the Mapbox API Token?
For your map to render, you will need to register for a Mapbox API token. Once registered, you can find your token in the [https://account.mapbox.com/access-tokens/](Mapbox Dashboard).
- Update readme and more images.
- Update images.
- Update icon and readme.
- Fix supported WordPress versions.
- Tested against WordPress 5.7
- Fix bug with default map ID configured in plugin settings not loading correctly.
Release new version with branding as Boldmapper
Update readme with new naming
- Initial release