For Broadstreet Ad Manager users.
Integrate Broadstreet’s Ad Manager for Hyperlocal News, Magazine, and Niche
Publishers into your Broadstreet site.
- Install Broadstreet configuration with best practices automatically
- Drop zones into widget areas or via shortcode
- Place zones in-story ad-hoc or after certain paragraphs
- Automatically send category names as keywords to the adserver
- Restrict ads from appearing on certain pages or categories
- Install the plugin
- Go to Settings->Broadstreet
- Enter your Access Token and confirm that it’s valid (we’ll check automatically)
- Go to Appearance->Widgets, and use the new ‘Broadstreet Ad Zone’ widget
To learn more about Broadstreet, and how it can help you as a local publisher,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.2.3: Fixed image upload bug affecting minority of WP installations
- 1.8.1: Fixed asset base URL making the settings page ugly
- 1.8.1: Fixed excerpt filter (special thanks Justin)