Speed up your website with bunny.net Content Delivery Network. This plugin allows you to easily enable Bunny CDN on your WordPress
and enjoy greatly improved loading times around the world. Even better, it takes just a minute to set up, just enter the name of your Pull Zone and you’re all set.
How does it work?
The plugin will automatically configure your website to replace existing static content links with the CDN links, greatly speeding up your content.
- Replace static links with CDN links
- Automatic HTTPS configuration
- Include or exclude specific directories or phrases
- Set a custom CDN hostname
- PHP >=5.3
- WordPress >=3.8
Please update for wordpress6.2 compatibility
When removing it from the website, it leaves their propagated URLs in the source code and this messes up the entire layout. Don't use it.
This is by far the most affordable and best working cdn of all times.
Hey guys, your service is great. But this plugin was abandoned. Let's update it please.
bunny.net has helped deliver performance at fantastic value. Their CDN works flawlessly with very little skill needed to implement it into WordPress
I was looking for a better CDN provider which can deliver my content in my application without any lag and at low price. In this search, I found BUNNY CDN, after using for some days, I realize that they have solved all my content delivery problems. Trust me they are the best in every aspect. Customer Service is good, content delivery is good and the pricing is even better.
bunny.net – WordPress CDN Plugin はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“bunny.net – WordPress CDN Plugin” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- Updated the branding to bunny.net
- Increased pull zone name length limit
- Added an option to disable BunnyCDN while logged in as an admin user
- Added a built in Clear Cache functionality
- Added automatic dns prefetch headers
- Fixed the domain name input to allow hyphens
- Logo update
- Bug fixes
- Added a Site URL setting for configurations using a non-standard URL configuration.
- Fixed a problem with HTTPS URL handling
- Initial release