- Upload “cryptX folder” to the
- WordPress の「プラグイン」メニューからプラグインを有効化してください
- Edit the Options under the Options Page.
- Look at your Blog and be happy.
An essential, lean little helper that goes on every website build that I do. My favorite part: The option to automatically convert pasted mail addresses into mailto-links. Thank you, Ralf!<3
Excellent plugin and works right out of the box. Also with divi contact module, when e-mail field is added to the form. Thank you and all the best! Steve
i am using this plugin literally for all websites and can fully recommend it. Also the author is responsive and delivers a well designed plugin.
... läuft. Sonst musste ich mir die Mühe machen, ein Script hochzuladen, im Template aufzurufen und die E-Mailadresse in das passende Tag zu packen. Alles überflüssige Schritte mit dem Plugin.
and of course support works too!
No info on what the setup fields do and how to connect these settings to your address on a Web page. Maybe that is ok for a Wordpress pro but if you just dabble in WP then how this plugin works is very ambiguous. The suggested template should go somewhere, but where? Such a question remains unanswered for over a year in the forum. The suggested code at the bottom isn't updated for the settings so after doing the settings in the UI you to figure out the template code on your own.
- fixed the “Double Slashes in cryptx-asset-URL” issue
- trouble with SVN 🙁
- fixed some issues with PHP 8
- re-added the $args argument to the template function ‘encryptx’ with some changes.
- fixed a bug which causes a PHP Warning: call_user_func_array(). Sorry for this.
- new design of the settings page
- added plus sign (+) to autolink function
- added value check while saving the settings
- changed image replacement for the link text with WordPress media selector, so every image from the media library can now be used and will not be deleted by updates
- changed color input field for PNG image creation to WordPress color picker
- removed some unused code/files
- removed $args from template function ‘enctrypx’
- documentation in progress 😉
- fixed compatibility problems with Shariff Wrapper, which mailto-links doesn’t contain an email address.
- bug fixing and performance improvements. (Thanks to mkwprel)
- “Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in…” fixed
- added whitelist of extension to solve the retina filename issue.
- fixed a bug in combination with retina images @2x (thx to StuWeTueHo)
- regex expression improvements (thx to Leitner)
- fixed a bug in generating the CryptX hash value
- minor bug fixes
- bug fix!!!
- minor bug fixed
- minor bugs fixed
- added support for wordpress multisites
- minor bugs fixed
- deprecated template function ‘cryptx’ removed
- fixed a bug at the installed plugins page (Thx to Ben)
- fixed many bugs
- added new template function encrypts()
- added experimental support for custom fields
- fixed a bug in the template function (should now work without errors)
- added support for subject information in the template function
- added some missing translation strings
- added support for custom fields
- removed the vertical-align for the generated image. The alignment should be done by css with the class ‘cryptxImage’.
- huge parts of code rewritten to fix some problems. (Thx to Harald Bertels)
- complete code review! All errors shown with WP_DEBUG where fixed.
- bug fixing with some php installations (thx to Norman Rzepka)
- added the shortcode [cryptx]…[/cryptx]! The shortcode was implemented for posts and pages, where CryptX was switched off.
- fixed a bug in the template function. (thx to Jessica for reporting the bug)
- fixed a missing slash at the end of the image tag.
- fixed a bug with some php versions.
- some bugs are fixed, e.g. the non functional “add mailto checkbox” on the option page.
- bugfix for the autolink function ( see comment: http://weber-nrw.de/wordpress/cryptx/comment-page-7/#comment-415 )
- Added new feature to convert email adress into an image
- Added Option to disabled/enable the CryptX Widget on editing a post or page.
- Changed the location to store the disabled per post/page option from postmeta to CryptX Options. This should keep the postmeta fields clean.
- added support for ssl-secured sites
- added support for mailto links without email adress, like a link from “Sociable”
- added support for widgets
- added information how to implement CryptX in your template
- added support for content provided by shortcodes like “WP-Table Reloaded”
- missed to delete my internal Debug function 🙁
- Changed routine in the new Option if Custom Field not exist.
- Add Option to disable CryptX on single post/page