This plugin shows (reveals) IDs on admin screens that list posts, pages, custom post types and taxonomies, and others.
You can choose to display the ID in a new ‘ID’ column and/or under each row title after the ‘Edit | Quick Edit | View’ actions.
Choose where to display IDs:
- in a new ‘ID’ column
- under each row title beside the ‘Edit | Quick Edit | View’ actions
Reveal IDs in the following lists:
- Custom post types
- Custom taxonomies
We also developed Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs plugin:
Check out other awesome plugins at echoplugins.com.
You can install the ‘Show IDs by Echo plugins’ from your WordPress Dashboard or manually upload it through FTP.
OPTION 1: Install Plugin from WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for ‘Show IDs by Echo Plugins’ and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugins menu.
- Optional step: Go to Settings -> Show IDs to change where IDs will show.
OPTION 2: Manually Upload Plugin Files
- Download the plugin file from the plugin page: echo-show-ids.zip
- Unzip the file echo-show-ids.zip
- Upload the ‘show-ids’ folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory (do not rename the folder)
- Optional: Go to Settings -> Show IDs to change where IDs will show.
Where can I submit question or support request?
Submit your inquiries here.
Does this plugin work for Posts, Pages, Categories, Custom Post Types and Taxonomies, Comments, Tags, Users or Media?
Yes, the plugin shows IDs for all these types in the WordPress admin section.
Show IDs by Echo Plugins はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
1.0.0, Sept 23, 2016
- Initial release
1.0.1, May 18, 2018
- Fix: Return CSS classes when adding column.