EverPress is an automatic RSS posting plugin primarily designed to integrate with the information capturing service, Evernote. This plugin allows Evernote users to automatic post their shared notebooks to WordPress.
- Post scheduling – by day, week or month, and time of day
- Post settings – set the author, category, status (draft, public and private) and tags
NEW – Everpress now supports multiple public Evernote notebooks
- Upload the
everpessdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the ‘Settings’ for ‘EverPress’ enter your Evernote public notebook url and other settings.
For a demonstration of the the plugin and Evernote setup there is a screencast here http://www.rsc-ne-scotland.org.uk/mashe/everpress-plugin/
- Why does my post from Evernote loose its formatting?
Unfortunately it is a limitation of the formatting generated for the Evernote RSS.
1.0.3 – improved notebook feed detection
1.0.2 – minor update to take account of Evernotes new web interface
1.0.1 – minor bug fix to detect edited notes
1.0 – added support for multiple Evernote notebooks
0.9.1 – minor fix to allow direct publishing of Evernote items and feature update to link to appended posts.
0.9 – major update. Evernote changed their website code for shared notebooks which broke the plugin. This update fixes the problem and includes some new features to the admin control panel
0.8.2 – minor update to to fix problem with updating posts from Evernote feed
0.8.1 – Initial Release