Add extra (all sortable) columns to the Users screen, showing:
- the number of comments, linked to the edit page for only that user’s comments,
- the number of all custom post types authored, each linked to the matching edit page for that post type and that user,
- their registration date, and IP address used,
- their last login date, and IP address used,
- and their total number of logins.
Use the comment and CPT links to easily manage your users’ output, and the registration and login data to track lazy spammers and trolls, or to see whether a new user is actually using the site.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/extra-user-data/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in WordPress
- That’s it, no more configuration needed – columns you don’t want to see can be toggled off in the “Screen Options” section of the “Users” admin page.
Extra User Data はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Tested with WP 6.4 and WP 6.3.2
- Asset totals check is_post_type_viewable() instead of excluding nav_menu_item/revision etc
- Asset totals exclude post_statuses we don’t want to see (trash/auto-draft/inherit) instead of trying to include them all
- Ordering by asset totals doesn’t hide users who haven’t got any
- Tested with WP 5.5.1
- Added links for the Login/Registered IP addresses to a lookup service, saves cutting and pasting
- Added CSS media query to only resize column widths on larger screens
- Fixed the ordering of “Total Logins” to be numerically instead of alphabetically
- Fixed page title when viewing assets belonging to a specific user
- Tested with WP 5.4.2
- Removed a trailing user_id causing a PHP warning
- Tested with WP 5.2.1
- Tested with WP 4.6.1
- Fixed the svn commit…