This plugin will give you the possibility to list any of your registered users to any of your posts or pages, with one simple shortcode that will be generated on your listing setup page.
Download and activate the plugin from WP.Org or
clone the repository from GitHub – https://github.com/Gero0Nikolov/fancy-user-listing.git –
to your wp-content/wp-plugins/ folder and activate it from the WordPress Dashboard after that.
How it works ?
Find the Fancy Lists in the Dashboard sidebar.
Then click on Add new list and then just configure it.
Setup your listing and copyt the shortcode on every page or post that you want.
Looking for a demo ?
Check it here.
Setup options :
- List title
- Choose custom users for listing: Check this and choose which from your users should be listed
- Users Quantity: Set this to 0 to list all of your users!
- Show users in: List or Grid
- Show users avatar: Yes or No
- Use the User name as a popup trigger or direct link to the user profile
- Show user bio into the Author Popup box
- Show users posts number: Yes or No
- Order by: ID, Email, Display Name, User Posts
- Order by ASC / DESC
- Use the Listing title as a title of the section where the listing is show in the Post / Page
Why to use the plugin ?
The need of quick listing of your registered users on some page or post ?
Well this is one good reason and this is your plugin.
You don’t find your functionality ?
Fancy User Listing is Open Source plugin, which means that you can contribute to it.
Yup that’s right! If you don’t find the needed functionality just add it.
Here is the repository.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin