WordPress Mail SMTP Plugin For Any Email Services
Are you having problems with your WordPress emails not sending? Or looking to set the email address in which your emails are delivered from. This plugin will solve all your email deliverability problems. FluentSMTP is the ultimate WP Mail Plugin that connects with your Email Service Provider natively and makes sure your emails are delivered 💯.
Our goal is to send your WordPress emails fast, secure, and reach the email inbox.
Fluent SMTP plugin fixes your email delivery issue by connecting WordPress Mail with your email service providers. These integrations are native, so it will send the emails superfast.
Connect as many Email Service Providers as you want and FluentSMTP will route your transactional and marketing emails automatically. This is one of the unique features that FluentSMTP has to offer.
🎉 Available Email Service Connections
- Amazon SES API Connection
- Gmail OAuth API Connection
- Google Workspace OAuth API Connection
- Outlook OAuth API Connection
- SendGrid API
- Mailgun API
- Sendinblue API
- Pepipost API
- PostMark API
- TransMail API
- SparkPost API
- Elastic Mail API
- Zoho via SMTP
- All Other SMTP
- More native integrations coming soon
Why FluentSMTP is Free?
FluentSMTP plugin is 100% free and opensource. We will never monetize it. It’s a part of our “Five for the Future” initiative by WordPress foundation.
Our parent company WPManageNinja LLC build products for WordPress businesses and have a very stable business model. We want to give something back to community and FluentSMTP is the part of that.
🎉 Fluent SMTP Features
Fluent SMTP is the fastest and most advanced WordPress Mail SMTP plugin in the market. We crafted this plugin for speed, reliability and scalability.
- Real-Time Email Delivery
- Email Routing to multiple email connections
- Connect with Any Email Service Providers
- Email Logging and Resend features
- Fallback Email Connection
- Resend Any Emails
- In Details Reporting
- Super fast UI powered by VueJS
Most importantly, This is plugin is free and always will be free.
👉 Read Why it’s 100% free (always) 👈
How does Fluent SMTP works
Fluent SMTP improves your WordPress mail by intercepting the
wp_mail and then connecting with your email service providers to ensure deliverability. It uses a direct email service API to send emails faster and securely. It means emails are sent using the provider’s direct API. For your native SMTP connections, It uses the proper host, port, and credentials to send your WP Mails.
Email Logging and Debugging Feature
Fluent SMTP also logs (optional) your emails so you can check anytime and see your site health. You can also resend your failed emails or resend any previous emails from email logs that you need.
🎉 AMAZON SES (Native API Connection)
With Fluent SMTP SES Connection, you get the powerful, low-cost, high deliverability managed infrastructure from Amazon. With the support of Fluent SMTP, it’s super easy to set up and configure Amazon SES API and send all your WordPress emails. The integration is with amazon’s latest SES API so your emails will be delivered faster and the right way.
Fluent SMTP optimizes the API connection so it creates CURL-Tunneling to send your emails even faster. With Amazon SES connection, You can send emails faster than any other plugins.
🎉 Gmail or Google Workspace (Native API Connection)
Fluent SMTP – WP Mail Plugin provides you options to connect with your Gmail or Google Workspace emails and send emails over their API. It’s fast and secure.
🎉 SendGrid API Connection
SendGrid is the leading email sending service provider. You can rely on their globally distributed, cloud-based architecture for sending your WordPress Emails.
With Fluent SMTP, You can set up your SendGrid email service connection API in less than a minute. With this direct API connection, send your WordPress Mails fast and secure way.
Read about SendGrid connection documentation here
🎉 Mailgun Email API Connection
Mailgun is another leading email sending service provider and trusted by 225,000+ businesses. You can rely on their globally distributed, cloud-based architecture for sending your WordPress Emails.
Get your message to the right person at the right time with global infrastructure and industry expertise you can rely on.
With Fluent SMTP connection, You can set up your Mailgun email service connection in less than a minute. This is also a direct API connection so it’s faster than their SMTP connection.
Read about Mailgun connection documentation here
🎉 Sendinblue API Connection
Sendinblue is a platform for growing businesses and it has a great transactional email service. They serve more than 80,000 companies around the world and send millions of emails every day.
If you use Sendinblue then with the help of Fluent SMTP, You can easily connect with its API and send Your WordPress emails via an API connection.
Read about Sendinblue connection documentation here
🎉 Pepipost Email API Connection
Pepipost is a complete sending partner with a user-friendly dashboard and many extensive functions such as statistics and real-time information.
With Fluent SMTP connection, You can set up your Pepipost email service connection in less than a minute. With a direct API connection so it’s faster than their SMTP connection.
Read about Pepipost API connection documentation here
🎉 SparkPost Email API Connection
SparkPost is a great email sending service with lots of analytics features.
With Fluent SMTP, You can set up your SparkPost email service connection with your WordPress in less than a minute.
Read about SparkPost connection documentation here
🎉 Elastic Mail API Connection
Elastic Mail is a great solution for sending transactional and marketing emails with a user-friendly dashboard and many extensive functions such as statistics and real-time information. Fluent SMTP plugin is fully compatible with their official API and you can use it to send your WordPress emails via Elastic Mail
🎉 Outlook / Office365 API Connection
Fluent SMTP – WP Mail Plugin provides you options to connect with your Outlook or Office 365 emails and send emails over their API. It’s fast and secure. Using oAuth2 authentication system for the connection, You can easily setup the connection and send your emails with Office 365 / Outlook emails.
Read the documentation for connecting Office 365 Email with WordPress
🎉 Other SMTP
Fluent SMTP plugin works with all major email services that offer SMTP connections such as Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft Live, Zoho Mail, YandexMail, and any other email sending services.
You can set the following options:
- Specify an SMTP Host.
- Specify an SMTP Port.
- Choose the Encryption option.
- Choose to use SMTP authentication or not.
- Specify the SMTP username and password.
- That’s it 💯
Read about SMTP connection documentation here
🚀 MODERN. POWERFUL. SUPER FAST 🚀
- Built with VueJS as a Single-page Application
- Super fast and lean interface so anyone can use it without any learning curve
- Super awesome Dashboard with charts, graphs, and stats to show how your emails are doing.
🚀 Automatic Email Routing 🚀
With Fluent SMTP’s unique multiple connection driver features, You can add as many email connections as you want. Based on your From Email Address, Fluent SMTP will route your emails to the appropriate email driver and send them securely. This is one of the unique and useful features that Fluent SMTP offers.
Now, you can route your transactional emails with one connection and marketing emails with another connection.
🚀 Email Logs and Reporting 🚀
Do you want to know how many and which emails your site is sending? Fluent SMTP got you covered. With powerful and super-fast email reporting and logs, you can easily view your WordPress Emails. You can also view charts and graphs about your daily email stats. Also, you can resend any emails anytime you want. This is super helpful for storing emails for your records, auditing outgoing emails, and debugging during site development.
Optionally, You can turn off this feature, and then only failed emails will be logged so you can take a look. Fluent SMTP uses a custom Database table so your WordPress Tables will not be bloated (we care).
🚀 Security 🚀
Fluent SMTP is built by professionals and security and scalability in mind. Fluent SMTP provides several options for you to keep your email sending secure and safe.
🚀 One Click Migration From WP Mail SMTP by WPForms 🚀
If you use other WP SMTP plugin like “WP Mail SMTP by WPForms”, you can just install Fluent SMTP Plugin and migrate the settings by a single click.
- Ability to store your SMTP / API credentials on the wp-config.php file
- Ability to auto-delete old email logs
- Fluent SMTP connects your email service providers directly via API
👉 Credits 👈
Fluent SMTP is built by WPManageNinja LLC. And yes, It’s built by the creator of popular plugins like FluentForms, FluentCRM, Ninja Tables.
Fluent SMTP is a 100% free and opensource plugin and we will never release a pro version. It does not mean, It will have lack features. Our aim is to provide the ultimate SMTP/Email Service connection plugin for your WordPress Mails. We wrote an article about why we made this plugin and our plan about Fluent SMTP.
The full source code is hosted in GitHub and you are welcomed to contribute to the development of this awesome WP Mail Plugin.
👉 View on GitHub 👈
- Fluent Forms – The Fastest Form Builder Plugin
- FluentCRM – Email Marketing Automation, Email Newsletter and CRM Plugin for WordPress
- Elementor Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form by WPForms
- Forminator – Contact Form
- Ninja Forms Contact Form
- Form Maker by 10Web
- Formidable Form Builder
- GiveWP – Donation Plugin
- Fast Secure Contact Form
- Visual Forms Builder
- Contact Form Builder
- PlanSo Forms
- SendPress Newsletters
- WP HTML Mail
- WPForms Lite
- WP Forms Pro
- Email Templates
- .. and every other plugin that uses the WordPress API wp_mail to send mail!
Easy Migration from WP Mail SMTP by WPForms
If you currently using WP Mail SMTP by WPForms plugin and want to migrate to FluentSMTP then that is super easy. Within few second you can migrate from “WP Mail SMTP by WPForms”.
- Just install FluentSMTP plugin to your site
- Go to Settings -> FluentSMTP
- It will automatically show previous configuration from “WP Mail SMTP by WPForms”
- Click “Import From WP Mail SMTP” Button and that’s it
- Disable “WP Mail SMTP by WPForms” and enjoy FluentSMTP
Once Click Migration from Easy WP SMTP
If you currently using Easy WP SMTP plugin and want to migrate to FluentSMTP then that is super easy. Within few second you can migrate from “Easy WP SMTP”.
- Just install FluentSMTP plugin to your site
- Go to Settings -> FluentSMTP
- It will automatically show previous configuration from “Easy WP SMTP”
- Click “Import From Easy WP SMTP” Button and that’s it
- Disable “Easy WP SMTP” and enjoy FluentSMTP
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other plugins:
- FluentCRM – Email Marketing Automation and CRM Plugin for WordPress
- Fluent Forms – Fastest WordPress Form Builder Plugin
- WordPress Helpdesk and Customer Support Ticket Plugin
- Ninja Tables – Best WP DataTables Plugin for WordPress
- Ninja Charts – Best WP Charts Plugin for WordPress
- Paymattic – Simple Payment Donations & Subscriptions Plugin
- Install Fluent SMTP either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate WP Fluent SMTP.
- Navigate to the Settings area of Fluent SMTP in the WordPress admin.
- Choose your SMTP option (Mailgun SMTP, SendGrid SMTP, Amazon SES, or Other SMTP) and follow the instructions to set it up.
- Need more help? Get support with WPManageNinja Support.
Can I send email via SMTP from my WordPress site using this plugin?
Yes, FluentSMTP plugin’s aim is to let you deliver your WordPress emails securely and as fast as possible.
Can I connect Amazon SES API with FluentSMTP?
Yes, FluentSMTP let you connect with native via Amazon SES API Key and Secret key and on the top of it, We optimize the api connection to send faster.
Can I store my Email Service Credentials to wp-config.php file?
Yes, when you create your connection you can choose how you want to store your connection credential. You can store at database or store at wp-config.php (recommended) file.
Can I send WordPress mails with SendGrid?
Yes, FluentSMTP let you connect your SendGrid via API. It’s faster and reliable than SendGrid SMTP. But if you prefer SendGrid SMTP connection, You can also connect with that too.
Can I send WordPress mails with Mailgun?
Yes, FluentSMTP let you connect your Mailgun via API Key. It’s faster and reliable than Mailgun SMTP. But if you prefer Mailgun SMTP connection, You can also connect with that too.
Can I send WordPress mails with Sendinblue?
Yes, FluentSMTP let you connect your Sendinblue email sending service via API Key. It’s faster and reliable. But if you prefer Sendinblue SMTP connection, You can also connect with that too.
Can I send WordPress mails with SparkPost?
Yes, FluentSMTP let you connect your SparkPost email sending service via API Key.
Can I send WordPress mails with Pepipost?
Yes, FluentSMTP let you connect your Pepipost email sending service via secure API Key.
I am a developer, Where I can contribute to this project?
Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. Please check our github repository for more details.
I found a bug, where I can report?
Please submit an issue in our support portal. If you are a developer please create a github issue.
FluentSMTP – WP Mail SMTP, Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun and Any SMTP Connector Plugin はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“FluentSMTP – WP Mail SMTP, Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun and Any SMTP Connector Plugin” は8ロケールに翻訳されています。 翻訳者のみなさん、翻訳へのご協力ありがとうございます。
“FluentSMTP – WP Mail SMTP, Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun and Any SMTP Connector Plugin” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
2.2.4 (Date: Feb 04, 2023)
- Email preview is now sanitized
- you can now define
FLUENTMAIL_SIMULATE_EMAILSto simulate emails programtically
- Fixed outlook API connection issues
- Fixed inline documentation links
- UX improvements
2.2.2 (Date: Nov 11, 2022)
- Fix vendor Conflict for Google/Gmail Connection
- UI Improvement on Connection Wizard
2.2.1 (Date: Nov 08, 2022)
- Refactored Google API integration
- Fix encoding issues for Outlook API connection
- ElasticMail Attachment issues fixed
- Fixed digest email esc_* issues
- Added contributors to the plugin’s about page.
- UI&UX Improvements
2.2.0 (Date: Aug 21, 2022)
- Added Elastic Mail API
- PHP 8.0 & 8.1 compatibility
- UI Improvements
2.1.2 (Date: July 05, 2022)
- Google/Gmail API Upgrade
- UI Improvements
2.1.1 (Date: March 12, 2022)
- Improved Email Logging Screen
- Improved UI and Settings
- Fixed auto-delete old email logs
2.1.0 (Date: October 24, 2021)
- Fix Cron Issues
- PHP 8.0 Compatibility issue fixed
- Multiple Connection UX improvement
- Ability to remove from email and name hook via filter
2.0.2 (Date: September 21, 2021)
- Fixed Scheduled Database Cleanup
- Improvement on wp_mail loading and sending emails
- Pepipost Driver Improvement
- SendGrid Driver Improvement
- SendinBlue Drive Improvement
2.0.1 (Date: July 28, 2021)
- Added Postmark API Connection
- Fix Dashboard Stat Number
- Fix Sanitization Issue
2.0.0 (Date: July 27, 2021)
- Added Outlook / Office 365 API Connection
- Improvements of Amazon SES Connection
- Ability to disable force From Email for supported connections
- Added Fallback Connection feature
- Added One-Click migration from WP Mail SMTP Plugin
- Added One-Click migration from WP Easy SMTP Plugin
- UI Improvements
- Added nonce and sanitization for connection inputs
1.2.0 (Date: May 26, 2021)
- Added Gmail and Google Workspace API Connection
- Added Built-in Docs
- UI Improvements
- PHP 8 compatibility issue fixed
- Bulk Send Emails from logs
- Added Email Simulator
- Amazon API Fix
1.1.1 (Date: April 26, 2021)
- Database Warning Issue Fixed
1.1.0 (Date: April 25, 2021)
- Fix Error Handling Issues
- DataBase Query Optimizations
- Amazon SES Connection Optimization
- UI Improvement
- VueJS loading improvements
1.0.1 (Date: January 24, 2021)
- Fix UTF-8 issues
- Sendinblue wp-config constant issue fixed
- Fallback from name issue fixed
- Search for Email Logs has been fixed
1.0.0 (Date: January 18, 2021)
- Initial Launch
- 349 git commits so far
- 698 cup of coffee (Just kidding, We lost count)
- Work of 3 Months
- Let’s Make Email Sending Easier!