Companies like Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, Business Insider, Financial Times and many others understood this concept and embraced it as you can see in this GIF in Screenshots.
In IntellyWP we take care of the marketing aspects of your WordPress site and today we have brought to you the same technology they use, to help you to increase engagement, page views and to reduce the bounce rate.
Just one week after testing this plugin on a low traffic site, our page views increased by 99%.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT OF VIEW
How many things have you have in the footer post?
- The author box?
- Subscription to your newsletter?
- Maybe you ask users to share the post on social networks?
- You ask them to leave a comment?
- And also… to read related posts?
Do you know that asking too many things is equal to ask nothing?
Inline related posts plugin bring a new experience to your visitors and help you to win the fight of catching readers attention 😉
With Inline Related Posts Plugin you can:
1. Put related posts boxes INSIDE your content (see Screenshots)
2. Automatically put multiple boxes in all your posts
3. Automatically detect line breaks (without destroy your paragraphs or headlines)
4. Choose over 20+ combinations of style (themes, colors, hover)
Brought to you by IntellyWP. Intelly solution for your Intelly site 😉
- Download our plugin
- Upload to your /wp-contents/plugins/ directory.
- You will be redirected to Settings >> Inline Related Posts
- Why should I use this plugin?
Because it will increase the page views on your site, improving engagement and reducing your bounce rate.
- Can I use the Inline related Posts plugin along with another Related posts plugin?
Yes you can! Our plugin puts fancy boxes INSIDE the content, not at the end of it.
- Will this plugin break the structure of my content?
NOPE. Our algorithm knows HTML tags and avoid placing the boxes in the wrong place!
- Do you have some others fancy box styles?
Yes! We have other cool styles and features in the PRO version. Check it out https://intellywp.com/intelly-related-posts/
- Will this plugin slow my website?
Absolutely Not! Inline Related Posts is built with lightweight code so you won’t notice any difference in speed using it.
It is awesome plugin that will turn your post into magic!
Increased the views/user from 1.30 to 1.79 according to Analytics
First of all, i need to say a heartly thanks to plugin’s admin. I’m using this plugin in my website and my website traffic has been boosted 3 times than initial traffic. I’m using the free version of this plugin but on seeing the performance i’m decided to buy the premium version of this plugin. I’m using this plugin in my two websites. Below i provided the website name with links:
Best plugin ever..
I’ve tested several plugins for adding related posts within the body of the post being read, and this one (Inline Related Posts by IntellyWP) is by far the best and easiest to use……I LOVE that there is also the shortcode option if you don’t want it to automatically find and insert related posts, as well as a button for those who aren’t comfortable with shortcode.
The free version has some basic but very nice styling options and some very thoughtful features, such as a metabox allowing you to override the plugin’s default behavior (of inserting related posts) on a post-by-post basis for posts where you might not want any.
Lastly, support from the developers is superb – I had an issue because I’m doing something more complex and needed a question answered, and got a very helpful personal response. 🙂
Very effective plugin in keeping your readers engaged
I have been using this for quite sometime now and it helps in increasing page views and time spent on site.
“Inline Related Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.貢献者
Interested in development?
Release Date – 21/08/2016
- Compatible with PHP < 5.3
- No also inline image are recognized if featured image is not defined
Release Date – 27/04/2016
* Documentation link fixed
Release Date – 19/09/2015
- [Bugfix] hasPoweredBy not is default disable due to WP repository guidelines
Release Date – 13/09/2015
- [Improvement] Improvement the “wp-caption” recognition
Release Date – 12/09/2015
- [Improvement] Improvement in “div” detection
- [Bugfix] Fixed vertical-alignment in Firefox
Release Date – 11/09/2015
- [Bugfix] Fixed bugs on “irp” shortcode
Release Date – 09/09/2015
- [Bugfix] Fixed bugs on “style” tag in content
Release Date – 27/08/2015
- [Bugfix] Fixed bugs on related box placement
Release Date – 26/08/2015
- [Improvements] Included into the WP menu only if user has manage_options rights
- [Bugfix] Fixed bugs on bottom spacing
- [Improvements] Inserted as parameters CSS margin-top and CSS margin-bottom
- [Improvements] Various fixed
Release Date – 23/08/2015
- [Improvements] Various fixed
Release Date – 09/07/2015
- [Bugfix] Speed optimization
- [Bugfix] Corrected the function to filter only recent posts
- Minor bugfix
Release Date – 06/07/2015
- Minor bugfix
Release Date – 05/07/2015
- [Bugfix] Fixed bug with PRE tag
- [Bugfix] Fixed notice Array to string conversion in ../intelly-related-posts/index.php on line 127
- [NEW] Created themes for the plugin
- [NEW] Created 2 different themes for free with various effect
- [NEW] Created 3 different themes in PRO version with various effect
Release Date – 06/06/2015
- Added rel=”nofollow” by default with a dropdown where you can choose also dofollow if you prefer
Release Date – 27/05/2015
- [Thanks to msshams] Bugfix persian language
- [Thanks to reweb] Bugfix Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘:’ in […] wp-content/plugins/intelly-related-posts/index.php on line 118
Release Date – 14/05/2015
- Tested with a lot of websites, blogs, etc
- Approved by WP community
Release Date – 09/05/2015
- HTML parsing to insert properly Inline Related Posts automatically
- Bugfixes and test with a lots of posts
- First release