Quickly duplicate any WordPress menu with a very simple user interface.
When duplicating menus it will keep all existing menu items and their settings.
- Download the latest version of the plugin files here.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/menu-duplicatordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Tools -> Menu Duplicator screen to duplicate any WordPress menu
- How do I duplicate a menu?
Within the WordPress dashboard go to Tools -> Menu Duplicator to access the Duplicator interface.
1. Select the menu to be duplicated
1. Create a new unique name to call this duplicated menu
Still working in version 4.7.2 🙂
Simple and easy. It also copies the attributes which was sweet.
Needing to create a duplicate of a menu for many reasons and one of the best is because you want to try out different menus . This plugin is simple and easy to use. Turn on activate and you go select the menu to duplicate give it a name and your done easy peasy. As I reviewed on the WP Plugins A to z Podcast Episode 271
“Menu Duplicator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.貢献者
- Tested with WordPress 4.6
- Fixed: Bug, Duplicate button not shown in nav-menus.php
- Cleaned more code, no new features.
- Code clean, no new features.
- Inital Release