Features of “OG Tags”:
- Include type of object to Open Graph API (“website” for home and “article” for posts).
- Include the tags with properties in the page according with Open Graph API documentation.
- Include your ID as administrator for Social Plugins like Comments.
- Include your Page as publisher for Open Graph’s object.
- Include a default image to Home and posts without Featured Image.
- Use Featured Image how og:image (i.e. it will appear on Facebook’ Feed).
- Simple page with less configurations. We want to be simple! Automatic.
Open Graph does not make difference about languages, but the Documentation and the Options Page are in Brazilian Portuguese.
Please! Help translating to English.
After downloading the ZIP file:
- Login to your WordPress site administrator panel and head over the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Click ‘Add New’.
- Choose the ‘Upload’ option.
- Click Choose file and select the OG Tags zip file.
- Click Install Now button.
- Once it is complete, activate the plugin.
OG Tags はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Security patch. Please update.
- Thanks for Mr. Ryota Nakazato for responsible disclosure.
- Correcting the print form of og-tag content
- Included “Settings” link in the Plugins page
- Change in option page
- Code refactoring for WordPress standards
- Ready for translation (pt_BR)
- New default image and it is “translatable” now
- Created a compatibility option with plugins and themes that use filters in wp_title.
- Optimized plugin files.
- Improved security.
- Integration with WordPress upload to the default image.
- Optimized query to database of plugin options.
- Added to the official WordPress repository
- Add Open Graph object type (“website” for home page and “article” for posts and articles).
- Add the tags with properties on the pages and according to the Open Graph API documentation.
- Add your ID as an administrator of Social Plugins such as Comments.
- Add your Facebook Page as a “publisher” of the site in the Open Graph.
- Add a default image for Home and for articles with No Featured Image.
- Use the Featured Image of the post as og:image (ie, it will appear in the Facebook Feed).
- A page with few settings. We want everything to be simple! Automatic.
Suggestions? -> https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/og-tags