Accept payments using a simple form that you can create using Formidable Form Builder, the Plutu Formidable plugin powers online payment in LYD.
With Plutu Formidable Plugin, you can add the following payment options to your form:
Why choose Plutu?
Plutu is a unified payment gateway to manage all Libyan payment gateway providers in one place while providing the ability to integrate these providers with your online Marketplace in one process.
- One plugin to integrate several different payment methods.
- Easy to configure.
- Enable/disable payment methods in general settings or for each form.
- Set the amount for each form, and you can set a fixed amount, dropdown list, or user input.
- Control each payment method for each form’s minimum and maximum amount.
- View form entries and transaction details from your formidable entries in the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Support multiple translations: English and Arabic.
- To work, you need to install Formidable Form Builder for Plutu Formidable Forms Plugin.
- You need to have registered business in Libya.
- You need to create an account at Plutu – https://plutu.ly.
- Get the credentials of Sadad and Adfali.
Who can benefit from Plutu Formidable Plugin?
For anyone selling services and looking for a simple way to accept payments, some examples are as follows:
- Accountants → Charge for bookkeeping or any related services.
- Lawyers → Consultancy.
- Event organizers → Selling Tickets.
- Dentists → Booking.
- Training centers → Selling a few courses, eBooks, Coaching Packages.
- Businesses → eBooks, Research and Data, Tutorials, and Guides.
- Donation form.
Formidable Form Builder
Please note that you only can sell services that have a fixed amount, you can add a list of services, but only one can be selected.
Formidable Forms Pro
Use Formidable Pro calculations to charge different amounts based on selections in the form. Using the Total field will allow you to sum up the total of multi-able selected services.
Set up Plutu API integration
Now that the Plutu Formidable plugin is activated, you should configure Plutu credentials. Go to the Formidable → Global settings → Plutu tab; this will need to be done once for testing or live to enter your Plutu API Key and Access Token, and your website will be ready to accept payments.
Try it now
Try Plutu now, simply signup now
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with us via the contact form on the website here
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended.
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended.
- WordPress 5.7 or newer.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Plutu Formidable, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Plutu Formidable,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the Plutu Formidable plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
How do I start using the plugin?
After installing and activating the plugin you must have to create an account in Plutu – Signup
Can I use a customized Plutu Formidable payment form?
Yes, to override frontend payment form, you can copy the plugin template files from
/wp-content/plugins/plutu-formidable/view/payment/directory and paste in you theme
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs on the Plutu – Contact us. You can also notify us via plugin support forum – be sure to search the forums to confirm that the error has not already been reported.