Profile Builder is the all in one user profile and user registration plugin for WordPress.
Elegant and reliable user registration and user profile plugin for creating front-end user registration, login and edit profile forms with custom fields.
It also lets you restrict content based on user role or logged in status and manage user roles and capabilities using the built in Role Editor.
Elevate your user experience and boost sign-ups with beautiful GDPR-compliant registration and login forms, customized user profiles, and all the user management tools you need in one robust solution.
Professionally Designed Login and Registration Forms
Personalize your website by incorporating front-end user login and user registration forms, providing users with a convenient way of signing up or accessing their profiles.
This is ideal for:
* Online Communities & Associations
* Online Courses
* News and Resource Websites
Modern and Elegant User Profiles, Listings, and Directories
From creating user profiles and a member directory to listing job offers or your community services, Profile Builder gives you the tools you need to monitor your users, control how and where they log in, as well as implement security measures to protect all those involved. This is ideal for:
* Business Directory
* Member Directory
* Job Boards
* Consultancy Services
Lock Your WooCommerce Shop and Content for Members Only
Take control of user access throughout your website, define users’ viewing permissions, and regulate their ability to purchase your products. You can do this based on user role or logged-in status, and you can also manage user roles and capabilities using the built-in role editor. This is ideal for:
* Private Websites
* Private Content
* Private WooCommerce Stores
* Members-Only WooCommerce Stores
How to Add User Registration, Login, User Profile and Password Recovery Forms
You can use the following shortcode list or available plugin blocks to quickly display the user forms on your website:
- [wppb-register] – to register users via a front-end register form that you can customize with .
- [wppb-edit-profile] – to grant users front-end access to their user profile (requires user to be logged in).
- [wppb-login] – to add a front-end login form.
- [wppb-logout] – to add logout functionality.
- [wppb-recover-password] – to add a password recovery form.
- [wppb-restrict] Content to restrict [/wppb-restrict] – to restrict content of any type
Profile Builder Features
- drag & drop to reorder user profile fields
- add Avatar Upload field for users to manage their avatar on your website
- enable Email Confirmation (on registration users will receive a notification to confirm their email address)
- Email Customizer – Personalize all emails sent to your users or admins; customize default WordPress registration email
- choose between login with only Username, Email or both
- enforce WordPress password requirements by setting up a minimum password length and minimum password strength (using the default WordPress password strength meter)
- assign users a specific role at registration (using [wppb-register role=”desired_role”] shortcode argument for the register form)
- redirect users after login, register and edit-profile using redirect_url shortcode argument ( e.g [wppb-login redirect_url=”www.example.com”] )
- add register and lost password links below the login form (using [wppb-login register_url=”www.example.com” lostpassword_url=”www.example.com”] shortcode arguments)
- customizable user login widget
- add a custom stylesheet/inherit values from the current theme or use the default one built into this plugin
- Admin Bar Settings: choose which user roles view the admin bar in the front-end
- extended functionality available via アドオン
- Roles Editor: add, edit, remove or clone user roles and capabilities
- reCAPTCHA support for Profile Builder and WordPress default forms
- User Role Select field on register and edit profile forms
- Content Restriction: restrict content based on current users role or logged in status
- Restrict WooCommerce shop page and products
- Invisible reCAPTCHA support for both Profile Builder forms as well as default WordPress forms
- Private Website: setup a WordPress private site that is visible only to members or logged in users
- GDPR: collect users consent about the data you collect about them under the new GDPR law requirements
PROFILE BUILDER PRO
The Pro version has the following extra features:
- Create Extra User Fields (Hidden Input, Agree to Terms Checkbox WYSIWYG, Upload fields, User Role Select, Country Select, Timezone Select Upload, Map, HTML, Phone, Datepicker, Timepicker, Colorpicker, Custom Validation field, Currency Select, CPT Select)
- Support for Conditional Fields
- Front-end User Listing (create fully customizable member directories, sorting included)
- Create Multiple User Listings
- Custom Redirects
- Multiple Registration Forms (set up multiple registration forms with different profile fields for certain user roles)
- Multiple Edit Profile Forms
- Repeater Fields – add repeater fields or groups of fields to your user profile
- Admin Approval (approve new users from dashboard or via email)
- Create a Map of Users Locations
- 17 Premium Add-ons (e.g. custom redirects, user listing, multiple registration forms etc.)
- Access to Premium Support and Documentation
- 1 Year of Plugin Updates, New Features and Priority Support
For more functionality check out Profile Builder Add-ons page
- GDPR Communication Preferences – allows your users to give consent on the communication preferences
- Custom Login Page Templates – customize the default WordPress login page with your own design.
- Client Portal – create private pages for your website users that only an administrator can edit.
- Custom CSS Classes on Fields – add custom CSS classes for fields
- Import and Export – allows you to import and export all Profile Builder Settings data
- Passwordless Login – allow your users to login without a password
- Maximum Character Length – set a maximum character length for custom input or textarea fields
- Labels Edit – easily edit all Profile Builder labels
- WooCommerce Sync – integrates Profile Builder with WooCommerce, allowing you to manage Shipping and Billing fields from WooCommerce with PB and more
- Social Connect – enable social login on your website, users can login with Facebook, Google, Twitter(X) or LinkedIn.
- Multi-Step Forms – allow users to build multi-step forms for Registration and Edit Profile forms.
- Custom Profile Menus – add custom menu items like Login/Logout or just Logout button and Login/Register/Edit Profile in iFrame Popup
- Field Visibility – select which user profile fields are visible in the frontend
- MailChimp – allow users to subscribe to your Mailchimp lists directly from the Register or Edit Profile forms
- Campaign Monitor – allow users to subscribe to your Campaign Monitor lists directly from the Register or Edit Profile forms
- MailPoet – allow users to subscribe to your MailPoet lists directly from the Register and Edit Profile forms
- bbPress – allows you to integrate Profile Builder with the popular forums plugin, bbPress.
- BuddyPress – allows extending BuddyPress user profiles with Profile Builder user fields.
The Ultimate Membership Bundle
Combine user registration, memberships, and recurring revenue in one powerful plugin bundle called the Ultimate Membership Bundle.
Get access to Profile Builder Pro and Paid Member Subscriptions Pro together. These two plugins are designed to work perfectly together, offering you a powerful toolkit for managing and expanding your user base while generating revenue through paid memberships and recurring revenue.
Please visit the documentation page for this plugin
For more details visit our website
Profile Builder in your Language
We’re focusing on translating Profile Builder in as many languages as we can. So far, the translations for 17 languages are almost complete, but we still need help on a lot of other languages, so please join us at translate.wordpress.org
You will be able to download all the available language packs as well as help us translate Profile Builder in your language.
For more information please visit cozmoslabs.com
This plugin adds/removes user fields in the front-end. Both default and extra profile fields will be visible in the back-end as well.
- Register Displays the Front End Registration form.
- Edit Profile Displays the Front End Edit Profile Form.
- Login Displays the Front End Login form.
- Recover Password Displays the Front End Recover Password form.
- Upload the profile-builder folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- WordPress の「プラグイン」メニューからプラグインを有効化してください
- Create a new page and use one of the form shortcodes or blocks available. Publish the page and you’re done!
How do I display the user registration and user profile forms in the front-end?
You simply need to add the available plugin blocks or the following shorcodes: [wppb-register] & [wppb-edit-profile] to a page and publish it. You can also use the plugin setup wizard to create the pages for you.
Is Profile Builder user registration plugin compatible with page builders like Elementor, Divi, etc.?
Yes, Profile Builder is fully compatible with Elementor, Divi, WordPress Block Editor, Brizy, Visual Composer and more.
User Profile Builder can be found in the default menu of your WordPress installation below the Users menu item.
Why do the default WordPress user fields still show up in the back-end?
Profile Builder can only remove the default user fields in the front-end of your site/blog, it doesn’t remove them from the back-end.
I can’t find a question similar to my issue; Where can I find support?
For more information please check out the documentation section from Profile Builder – front-end user registration plugin.
User Profile Builder – Beautiful User Registration Forms & User Profiles はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- Updated back-end interfaces to a more modern style
- Fix: Issue with GDPR delete button not removing data from the custom Email Confirmation table
- Fix: Roles Editor issue when switching between single and multiple user role selection
- Fix: Improved security for the Create Pages functionality from the Basic Information page
- Fix: Some issues with slashes being added in email fields containing quotes
- Misc: New shortcode that can be enabled from settings in order to list the roles of the current or a specific user: [wppb-list-roles user_id=””]
- Feature: Added a new option to the [wppb-restrict] shortcode to restrict content per user: [wppb-restrict user_id=”1,2,3″]
- Fix: Allow users to register with an email that contains an apostrophe
- Misc: The Password Toggle functionality now also works with the Recover Password form
- Fix: Issue with Content Restriction settings page and metabox not loading scripts correctly
- Fix: Input field issue when it contained apostrophes and an error triggered on the back-end edit user page
- Misc: Added
wppb_avatar_field_transform_file_to_attachmentfilter to disable the automatic conversion to attachment that the plugin does
- Misc: GDPR field will not display in the back-end the date and time at which the user gave the consent
- Fix: Issue with Private Website functionality redirecting the 404 page
- Fix: An issue with Email Change Request email being sent twice
- Fix: Issue with checkbox field that couldn’t be deselected in some cases
- Misc: Load Content Restriction assets only on necessary pages from the back-end
- Misc: Remove some unused dependencies from back-end API
- Fix: issue with trying to load non existing CSS files
- Fix: incompatibility issue Elementor, WooCommerce and Profile Builder product viewing restriction
- Fix: issue with the confirmation link for Resend Confirmation Email
- Misc: fix warning appearing on PHP 8
- Misc: fix double slash issues when trying to load some files
- Misc: improve Email Confirmation check when trying to show the resend email link
- Fix: Issue with roles having the ‘edit_users’ capability could not select other users to edit on a front-end edit profile form
- Fix: Simple Upload field issue where file was saved in some cases when validation failed
- Fix: Potential error appearing in some cases when loading the mustache functionality
- Fix: Add backwards compatibility for removed
wppb_retrieve_activation_key()function, which is now a wrapper to
- Misc: Small fixes for Placeholder Labels option
- Misc: Make sure strings catalog doesn’t contain empty entries
- Misc: Fix some path loading issues for advanvced settings
- Misc: Use appropriate widget registration function for Elementor versions older than 3.5.
- Fix: some notices appearing on PHP 8.1
- Misc: Form Designs compatibility
- Fix: Improve security for password reset functionality. Thanks to Istvan Marton (Lana Codes)
- Fix: Disallow retrieval of certain user keys through the optional usermeta shortcode. Thanks to Istvan Marton (Lana Codes)
- Fix: Issue with the Email From filter
- Fix: Remove all Email Customizer module checks when trying to send emails
- Fix: Deprecated function from Elementor integration
- Fix: A validation issue appearing in some cases when making changes in the back-end to users
- Fix: Allow empty required fields advanced option to work with the Map field
- Fix: Issue with redirect delay advanced settings option that couldn’t be emptied
- Misc: Added a filter over the From Website Email: wppb_from_website_email
- Misc: Added a fitler over the Radio field Labels and Options: wppb_radio_labels_array, wppb_radio_options_array
- Fix warning regarding extra assets loading
- Fix: compatibility issues with PHP 8.1
- Fix: warning coming from WYSIWYG field in some cases
- Misc: changed Roles Editor capability to delete_users
- Misc: more small changes regarding Gutenberg blocks
- Misc: compatibility fix for JetEngine plugin
- Fix: The GDPR Communication Preferences field required you to select all options in order to register
- Fix: Some strings that couldn’t be translated
- Fix: Password Strength meter works again on WP versions lower than 4.9
- Fix: Some issues with the Email Confirmation feature when changing your email address
- Misc: Elementor login widget improvements
- Misc: Changes to blocks
- Fix: Do not load Gutenberg blocks on older versions of WordPress
- Fix: Notices regarding Avatar field
- Misc: Moved Select User To Edit script from admin edit profile to footer
- Fix: an issue regarding the new Email Customizer functionality not working correctly in a case
- Fix: notices appearing in the dashboard in some cases
- Fix: password visibility toggle was not placed correctly on mobile
- Misc: quality of life improvements for Elementor Widgets
- Feature: Added Gutenberg Blocks for Register, Edit Profile, Login and Recover Password forms
- Fix: issue with Email Customizer not changing all emails in some cases
- Fix: incompatibility issue between Select2 and newer block themes
- Fix: some notices appearing in some cases
- Fix: issue between invisible reCaptcha and Paid Member Subscriptions Plans being present in the form
- Misc: added links to documentation on settings pages
- Misc: added a filter that can disable HTML in Emails sent by the plugin
- Fix: compatibility issue with paid version MSF
- Fix: issue with some fields not appearing on the back-end users page
- Feature: added new field types: Heading, Input, Textarea, Select, Select2, Checkbox, Radio
- Feature: added Avatar field which lets your users manage their avatar on your website from the Profile Builder forms
- Feature: added Email Customizer feature which lets you edit all the emails that the plugin sends with custom content and tags for the defined fields
- Fix: issue with licence activation not working on multisite
- Feature: added the possibility to restrict the purchase of WooCommerce Products based on User Roles
- Misc: fix some cases where HTML was displaying in the back-end
- Fix: Bug happening with the Elementor Registration widget in some cases
- Fix: Backwards compatibility issues with Password Strength feature on older versions of WordPress
- Misc: The Delete Account button of the GDPR functionality is now also anonymizing comments made by that user
- Fix: issue regarding unique display names and email confirmation
- Misc: improved description message for
Redirect users to a page if they have empty required fieldsoption
- Changes regarding how paid version updates are handled
- Fix: fix some issues regarding the unique display name option
- Fix: more multisite compatibility changes
- Fix: some broken strings
- Misc: add Elementor styling options for the password strength and length text
- Misc: added a hook after a user deletes his own account through the GDPR functionality: wppb_gdpr_user_deleted
- Elementor Integration: added Content Restriction compatibility with the new Elementor containers feature
- Elementor Integration: added option to style the Multi Step Forms buttons
- Fix: an issue with loading on multisite networks
- Misc: add user roles entry under main Profile Builder menu
- Misc: re-allow the collapse or move up/down options for the back-end metaboxes
- Fix: Allow back-end user profile edits when the Unique Display Name for users settings is active
- Fix: Issue with Export Settings functionality not exporting the new add-ons page settings
- Fix: A case where the Email Change request pending message was displayed incorrectly
- Misc: Added a filter which can be used to modify the required permission in order to use the User Role Select field on an Edit Profile form: wppb_user_role_select_field_capability
- Fix: Admin menu position with a future WordPress update
- Fix: An issue when cloning a user role
- Fix: Issue with Form Fields interface becoming unresponsive after deleting a field
- Misc: Set the input type to email for the login form when Allow Users To Log In With option is set to Email
- Misc: Updated the translation files from the plugin for Portuguese (Brazil)
- Misc: Elementor compatibility change
- Small changes
- Correct some issues with updates
- Small changes to code
- All Premium Add-ons have been repackaged in new archives downloadable from cozmoslabs.com account. All the old plugin Add-ons will no longer receive updates.
- Reconfigured add-ons to be activated from Add-ons page
- Misc: disable ability to drag main back-end metaboxes to the side
- Misc: fix a warning that could appear in some cases
- Fix: Fix a notice coming from content restriction function
- Fix: Typo in back-end form fields select
- Misc: Don’t wrap content restriction messages in spans at save
- Misc: Password strength to respect the back-end weak password checkbox
- Misc: Mobile display improvements
- Misc: Execute shortcodes in the conten of the compare shortcode
- Misc: Order users by display name in the Edit Other Users Dropdown
- Fix: Sanitize form field titles and descriptions
- Misc: Improve back-end compatibility with other plugins that use Select2
- Misc: Add width and height for password visibility image
- Fix: issue with back-end Users with unconfirmed emails page
- Misc: remove unnecessary code
- Misc: sanitize outputted register sucesss message
- Feature: login users automatically after a password reset. Can be activated from the Advanced Settings -> Forms tab
- Fix: notice when deleting a labels edit add-on entry
- Fix: issue with Labels Edit page not refreshing after an import
- Fix: compatibility issue between Stripe and Invisible reCaptcha
- Misc: corrected a notice relating to PHP 8
- Added more security improvements
- Fixed some security issues
- Fix: compatibility issue with MailPoet where our menu was showing different items when opened from their pages
- Fix: issue with Select2 not working correctly in the back-end due to to some compatibility issues
- Fix: case where the password visibility feature was not working
- Feature: add support for automatically login after email confirmation
- Fix: for admin defined strings which have WPML support. They are now registered in the default site language instead of always being registered in english
- Fix: a notice regarding wp.passwordStrength.userInputBlacklist()
- Fix: default focus not working anymore on add new fields select2
- Fix: Issue with email field getting disabled in registration when using the Change Email Confirmation option
- Fix: a security issue regarding the Email Confirmation fallback landing page. Thanks to Chloe Chamberland
- Fix: make sure email change request UI only appears on edit profile forms
- Fix: pass referer url as get parameter when content is restricted with a redirect
- Fix: issue with an advanced setting hiding the Social Connect buttons from the login form
- Fix: recaptcha compatibility issue with PMS when Stripe was in the form but not selected as a gateway
- Fix: restricted the settings import functions to administrators
- Feature: Added an option to request Email Confirmation from the user when he changes his email address from the edit profile form. Can be activated from Advanced Settings
- Fix: A notice regarding the Email Confirmation table that appeared in some cases
- Fix: Allow HTML in the register success messages
- Misc: Added a filter that allows adding extra attributes to the login form password field: wppb_login_password_extra_attributes
- Misc: Added filters for Select Multiple labels and values
- Fix: some incorrect translations which were causing errors
- Fix: styling issues with Elementor widget
- Fix: disable reCaptcha functionality in case of API credentials error
- Fix: Login form compatibility with LearnDash plugin which is hijacking the default ‘wp_login_failed’ hook
- Fix: Issue with Multiple Admin Emails not sending in a case
- Fix: issue with 2FA settings tab incorrectly appearing for free version users
- Misc: added filter over the Display Name field select options
- Fix: Don’t show required asterisk for password fields on the edit profile form
- Fix: A display issue for the Show Password toggle on Repeat Password fields
- Fix: Strings changed through Labels Edit are now only changed in the front-end
- Feature: Improved login error when an user with an unconfirmed email address is trying to login
- Feature: Added the ability resend the email confirmation from the login error message
- Feature: Added option to display Elementor sections and widgets to logged out users
- Fix: Position of password strength on the reset password form
- Fix: An issue with the password reset shortcode generating invalid HTML in a case
- Fix: Fatal Error when logging in
- Fix: Compatibility issue with the new admin page header from Elementor
- Fix: A potential notice generated by user roles without role names
- Misc: Security review
- Misc: Logout shortcode and Email Confirmation email subject to display user email instead of username when Allow Users to Login With is set to Email Only
- Misc: Fix issue when activating Profile Builder from the Paid Member Subscriptions add-ons page
- Fix: Issue with missing dependency for a script
- Fix: Issue with Multiple Admin Emails
- Misc: Added Advanced Setting to allow admins to disable the Multiple User Roles selector field from the back-end Add/Edit User pages
- Misc: Don’t show Paid Member Subscriptions cross promotion if the plugin is already active
- Misc: Removed period after the Activation URL in the default Email Confirmation email
- Fix: Security issue with Reset Password form. Thanks to Stiofan O’connor
- Fix: Added option in Advanced Settings -> Fields for display password feature. It’s disabled by default now. Display and positioning corrected
- Misc: Added Empty Username/Password login messages in our code so they can be changed using the Labels Edit add-on
- Feature: Add a visibility toggle to Profile Builder password fields. Similar to WordPress default form functionality
- Fix: Issue with Labels Edit showing the incorrect original string in the back-end
- Fix: Improved sanitization on the Toolbox settings page
- Misc: Usermeta shortcodes now supports the
IDkey which will return the currently logged in users ID
- Misc: Added a language field that can be used to store the selected website language at the time of registration
- Fix: Default placeholder for URL field so it can be replaced using the general filter
- Fix: HTML for the Login form Remember Me checkbox. Improved CSS
- Fix: A notice in relation to Elementor
- Misc: Use WP Timzeone when saving users last profile update date with the Toolbox option
- Misc: Allow Login form strings to be changed using the Labels Edit functionality
- Misc: Added a filter over the Content Restriction redirect url
- Misc: Added a wrapper to the content restriction message
- Misc: Added individual classes to the register and lost password links from the login form
- Fix: Error triggered with Elementor coming from the latest update
- Fix: Issue with some Elementor styling settings for the Username field input
- Misc: Updated reCaptcha links
- Misc: Removed period after the password in the email generated by the Automatically Generate Passwords for users advanced setting
- Misc: Hide extra dismiss button from the reviews notice
- Fix: An issue when a default form was used in an Elementor widget
- Fix: An issue with the Toolbox option to Save Last Login Date
- Fix: GDPR Communication Preferences field is not validated correctly
- Misc: Added translation support for the roles in the Select User Role field
- Fix: An issue where the Username field was not required
- Misc: Add $form_name parameter to edit other users dropdown display and user role filters
- Misc: Don’t let users assign meta-names that begin or end with spaces
- Misc: Removed the WooCommerce Shop page from the Private Page -> Allowed Pages dropdown. The Allowed Paths option should be used for this page
- Fix: An issue with the Simple Upload field not saving when Email Confirmation was enabled
- Fix: A warning regarding the Elementor integration
- Misc: Add a filter that would allow users to remove the wppb_referer_url query argument from the private website redirect: wppb_private_website_redirect_add_query_args
- Misc: Improved description for the Allow Users to Log In With option
- Provided more information on the type of reCAPTCHA in Form Fields to avoid confusion
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Twenty Twenty-one theme
- Rectify WPML string names for some default fields
- Added ‘url_only’ parameter for [wppb-logout] shortcode to output a simple url
- Fixed a security issue regarding login form error
- Added further support for Elementor styling
- Fixed some possible warnings
- Fixed some possible PHP 8 warnings
- Fixes for Placeholder Labels not displaying correctly some fields
- Added filter to modify date format for Last Profile Update and Last Login
- Fixed minor typos in plugin
- Restricted comments from private/restricted posts and pages from queries
- Cached the wppb_get_abs_home function result.
- Added a setting that controls the automatic scrolling of form pages after submit
- Elementor integration
- Fixed some urls encoding in certain cases
- Fixed a possible warning in advanced-settings.php
- Fixed displaying additional email field with Placeholder Labels
- Some minor security improvements
- Fix for Invalid argument supplied for foreach() warning triggered by empty field list.
- Added filter to allow switching the reCAPTCHA source from www.google.com to www.recaptcha.net.
- We now trim meta names when searching for them in the queries
- Changed Email Confirmation field to type email
- Fixed a possible php warning
- Fixed a js error that was preventing a form to submit
- jQuery updates regarding WordPress jQuery versions changes
- Refactored add-on page to unify add-ons and modules, also did some refactoring of folders
- Integrated Customization Toolbox addon as Advanced Settings in main plugin
- Integrated Placeholder labels addon in Advanced Settings
- Integrated Email Confirmation add-on as field in main plugin
- Integrated Multiple Admin Emails add-on in Advanced Settings
- Integrated Custom CSS Classes on fields add-on in main plugin
- Integrated GDPR Communication Preferences add-on in main plugin
- Integrated Import and Export add-on in main plugin
- Integrated Labels Edit add-on in main plugin
- Integrated Maximum Character Length add-on in main plugin
- Fix for bbPress Messages compatibility issue.
- Changed some sanitization functions to more specific ones
- Add form name to ‘User to edit’ field ID so it works when multiple forms are on the same page.
- Add compatibility with the Divi Overlay plugin.
- Fixed a problem with values disappearing for some fields if the meta_name contained the word ‘map’
- Fixed a PHP ‘undefined offset 0’ notice.
- Fixed xCrud compatibility issue
- Replaced e-mail string with email.
- Fixed a possible warning regarding user deletions and Email Confirmation
- Fixed dynamic redirect bug when private website is enabled
- Improved compatibility with Paid Member Subscriptions plugin
- Add ‘automatic_login’ parameter for the [wppb-register] shortcode and make sure that the shortcode, multiple registration setting, general setting priority is respected.
- Pass the referer URL forward when the Login form shows an error so the user is still redirected to the page they came from.
- Change ‘E-mail’ to ‘Email’ for the password recovery form.
- Switched deprecated jQuery event ‘hover’ with ‘mouseenter mouseleave’.
- Check the reset password key existence before resetting a password. Credit to Shiraz Ali Khan
- Changed german translation files
- Fixed a incompatibility with Private Website and Buddypress
- Fixed a warning that was being thrown when the plugin was installed.
- Security improvements
- Added auto-login at registration option
- Added path exclusion from Private Website functionality
- Removed an extra space before a question mark in a string
- Added an extra missing parameter for some fields for the filter wppb_maximum_character_length
- Added nocache_headers before some wp_redirects to prevent issues with private website and other redirects
- Improved error messages on password recover form if Recaptcha was present
- Allow the GDPR Checkbox field to be added to the Form Fields list again once it has been deleted.
- Removed a deprecated jQuery event from our code
- Added a filter for form request data
- Fixed Private Website not properly restricting json api, and added a setting for it
- Fixed password strength message translation
- Fixed a security issue regarding a nonce field
- Fixed Private Site not excluding search results
- Skipped this version to synchronize with the PRO version
- Skipped this version to synchronize with the PRO version
- We now restrict comments as well
- Fixed a error message when both login fields were empty
- Limit where the reCAPTCHA script is loaded.
- Fixed a conflict between Profile Builder Private Website and WPML
- Make sure that if no value is set for the Email Confirmation setting in the database the option is set to ‘No’
- Fixed a warning regarding Admin Approval on settings page
- Login widget uses correct redirect parameter now
- Fixed a notice that appeared if the Email field was hidden on Edit Profile forms
- Limited loading on recaptcha js scripts only to pages where it is needed
- Fixed issue with recaptcha not working on password recover forms
- Now the login widget shows errors in the backend if a valid URL was not entered
- Fixed a warning about non-numerical value on auto-login.
- Fixed a potential php notice
- Fixed a filter that was not sending enough parameters to the Field Visibility addon
- Fix responsive media queries not being applied correctly
- Fixed a potential PHP error
- Fixed a string consistency problem on Login form
- Display the correct compatible plugin versions on the Add-Ons page.
- Change content restriction metabox priority for compatibility with Paid Member Subscriptions.
- Fixed a problem with WPML where domains were mismatched on backend and frontend for labels
- Added support for Max character length addon for default website field
- Fixed possible issues with Email Confirmation on some domains
- Fixed an issue with default value for Biographical Info Field
- Fixed a notice on register forms when the form did not pass a required check
- Fixed a problem with User to Edit on pages with multiple edit forms on them
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.4 nav_menu hooks
- Fixed a problem on multisite where admins were not being able to confirm/unconfirm Email Confirmation users
- Fixed page title on admin pages for Email Confirmation User page
- Fixed pagination display on Email Confirmation User page in admin
- Added Screen Options on Email Confirmation User page where we can change the number of displayed users
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Invisible Recaptcha and Paid Member Subscriptions
- We now have the capability to show Select User Role field on edit profile forms
- Small css modification
- Changed the logo icons inside the plugin
- Added an icon to the update screen for PB pro
- Fixed an issue with Query monitor plugin not working on Roles Editor page
- Fixed a potential php notice on recover password form
- Added filters over the submit button classes of the login and password reset form.
- Refactored wppb_curpageurl() function
- We now make sure you cant use a meta-name for a field that is a reserved query var in WP. which would result in an unexpected behaviour
- Fixed a potential php error regarding a filter
- We now scroll to the top of a success form submit through js and not through anchor
- Fixed a conflict with reCAPTCHA and Paid Member Subscriptions
- Security update
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PMS and redirect url
- Fixed issue in backend when labels for user roles contained a %
- We now add html and body tags to html emails that we send
- Fixed issue with admin approval still impacting the flow after downgrading from Pro to Free
- Fixed a conflict with Oxigen Builder.
- Fixed issue with global $post variable in content restriction.
- Added a filter over the edit other users dropdown display name.
- Fixed a php 5.4 compatibility issue
- Modified how we display the user roles in backend edit users to be consistent with how wordpress does it
- Fixed an issue with user role search not working when pressing enter key
- Fixed a possible notice on Recover Password page for an undefined variable
- Fixed an issue with GDPR checkbox and multi-step forms
- Fixed the height of the search button in some cases
- reCAPTCHA field language is now set reliably
- Fix: php notice. Check if global actually is set before moving forward
- Fix: check add-ons for ‘Profile Builder’ in their names before determining if an add-on is activated.
- Fix: refactored the password reset shortcode
- Enhancement: included the question mark in the Lost your password message
- Enhancement: disables the button in Profile Builder registration form if the form was submited in order to prevent double submissions.
- Fixed: Elementor Templates restriction brakes rendering of templates
- We now show a success message when settings are saved
- Translation updates
- Fixed issue with Elementor Templates restriction
- Fixed an error introduced in the last update regarding content restriction and Posts Page
- Now the Static Posts Page can be restricted as expected
- Added support for restricting Elementor Single Page templates.
- Fix issue with Elementor content restriction by user roles.
- Added GDPR Delete Button as a field
- Export Personal Data now exports Profile Builder fields
- GDPR improvements
- Security improvements
- Added a filter for the Register and Edit Profile forms.
- Implemented Elementor Widget/Section restriction.
- Security improvements
- When submitting our forms we scroll to the top of the form now and not the top of the page
- Removed a create_function call for compatibility with php 7.2
- Changed some in-plugin notifications
- Fixed an issue with private website and login forms that didn’t work even though they were on the allowed pages list
- Fixed a issue with the reCaptcha field on themes that did not enqueue jQuery
- Removed the deactivation feedback form
- Added Divi PageBuilder compatibility with Content Restriction
- Fix password recovery issue when username contained spaces.
- Fixed an issue with the Boss theme by moving the priority of the login_redirect filter
- Fixed issue with edit other user on the Twenty Nineteen theme
- Fixed issues with jQuery code and the Twenty Nineteen theme
- Fixed conflict with Elementor Pro.
- Added (int) cast in manage fields meta name generation to prevent some php notices
- Fixed issue with private website when the login page url contained a $_GET parameter
- Added classes on body when Private Website is enabled and some css to hide the main menu container
- Display name shows properly in admin bar if login with email is selected
- Fixed Buddypress add-on import fields error
- Change single post redirect hook to template_redirect which runs only in frontend for content restriction
- Modified the edit other user dropdown on edit profile forms for administrators
- Rewrote login errors so they can be translated easily
- Extended the send credentials email so there is a bit more info like the link to the website
- Add plugin notification about the Toolbox add-on.
- Fixed issue with update password and field visibility addon.
- Fixed an issue with Private page settings not saving “Redirect to page” if “Allowed pages” was empty
- Fixed some html validation issues in our forms
- Added support for detecting the current page url based on WordPress home_url()
- Removed a deprecated filter that we used in Private Page
- Added a few extra filters in our forms
- Fixed an issue with some menu items still appearing when not on Profile Builder pages
- Fixed some compatibility issues with the import/export plugin
- Added Private Website functionality
- Added a plugin notice for Private Website
- Removed from the admin menu the pages that have a tab on the settings page
- We no longer allow users to login with username is is set to login with email. added ‘wppb_allow_login_with_username_when_is_set_to_email’ filter to still allow it
- Small css changes
- Secupress plugin compatiblity when activating “Move the login and admin pages”
- Fixed issue with content restriction and url redirect if url was missing ‘http’
- Select2 now offers a labels tag in the Userlisting
- Small css change
- Reimplemented the deactivation feedback poll
- Implemented a tabbed settings interface
- Content restriction activated setting is now in the Content Restriction tab
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred on some instances on the Settings page
- Fixed typo in query for existing pages in setup process
- Added a small setup process for creating forms
- GDPR field now saves the value on Edit Profile
- We no longer consider the ‘users_can_register’ option in our forms
- Fixed product description paragraphs in Woocommerce
- Fixed issue with login form on some pages that weren’t logging you in the backend as well
- Refactored the login form. This should fix a lot of issues with wordpress.com and other incompatibilities with plugins
- Fixed issue with content restriction and Woocommerce products adding extra html
- Usability improvements and some name changes
- Refactored manage fields dropdown to be more user friendly
- Added the GDPR field on the Edit Profile as well
- Added GDPR checkbox default field
- Fixed some warnings with Onfleek theme
- Added a feedback modal on plugin deactivate for profile builder
- Added ‘form_name’ parameter to the submit button value hook.
- Fixed small typos.
- Improved reCaptcha security on login forms
- Fixed issue with ‘User to edit’ field and multiple edit forms on the same page
- Fixed some warnings regarding the ‘save_post’ hook
- Fixed a warning regarding ‘create_function’
- Added support for Content Restriction on WooCommerce shop page and products
- Fixed php version 7.2 warnings
- Modification to the recaptcha field that will eliminate some warnings
- Fixed issue with reCaptcha not appearing any more in some cases
- Fixed a notice introduced in the last update
- Added Invisible reCAPTCHA support for both PB forms as well as default WordPress forms
- Small CSS modification in role editor
- Fixing some CSS issues with notifications class on some pages and addon pages
- Fixed some issues on the login form that prevented some users from logging in
- When changing/recovering password we now log out of all other/all sessions
- Increased the performance of the plugin on the frontend
- Improved security on forms
- Implemented a better plugin notification system
- Improved admin interface speed in most cases by up to 100% by reducing the number of ajax calls
- Improved the admin interface with small visual tweaks and bug-fixes
- Fixed bug with email not showing up for unconfirmed users table listing in backend
- Now we save the registration date only in GMT time to avoid confusions. We have a filter to be able to save to local time: wppb_return_local_time_for_register
- Added functionality to update meta name for existing fields in the database if they change. It is off by default but can be activated with the filter wppb_update_field_meta_key_in_db
- Added a mention to Roles Editor in the Basic Info Page
- Updated translation file.
- Fixed issue with login token generating duplicated ID validation error
- Fixed an issue with the Biographical Info field that was showing html tags
- Fixed Content Restriction preview post before more-tag issue
- Fixed Roles Editor conflict with Dokan plugin
- Fixed redirect_priority=’top’ not working after login
- Fixed back-end login with after login redirect set to http_referer
- Added [wppb-restrict] shortcode for Content Restriction
- Password Strength Indicator improvements
- Added an extra filter (wppb_mail) to wppb_mail function that gives the possibility to also send headers
- Updated German translation files.
- Added context to the 3 wppb_mail calls so we can identify the recover password emails being sent using the filters/actions from wppb_mail.
- Fixed content restriction meta-box for attachments
- Implemented Content Restriction feature
- Added nonce field on Profile Builder login form for security check
- Security improvements on login form
- Fixed an issue with po file-names that was causing random issues with different environments/FTP clients.
- Fixed a redirect loop when we log in from Paid Member Subscribtions and we had a redirect for default WordPress login
- Changed the locale for the Slovenian translation files. It was using the locale for Sierra Leone.
- Edit other users dropdown on the frontend Edit Profile form is now a select2
- Fixed a potential error when submitting the Register form
- Added option in backend user new/edit screen to add multiple user roles when user roles module is active
- Added user role multiple select for admin in front-end edit profile form when roles editor is active and select role field is in the form
- Changed password reset success email
- Added the wppb_fields_extra_css_class filter to default fields
- Fixed an issue where certain users could view the Roles Editor page without permission
- Changed the strings in Recover Password accordingly with the option set in ‘Allow Users to Log in With’ setting
- Fixed a bug which was preventing deleting thrashed posts
- Compatibility fixes with Advanced Custom Fields Plugin
- Fixed a small display bug for custom capabilities on Roles Editor
- Fixed a potential warning with the login form and WPML when cURL was not working properly
- Added Role Editor which grants you control over roles and capabilities on your site.
- Added reacaptcha field for Profile Builder forms and WordPress default forms
- Added User Role select field
- We now prevent our forms from executing in the header on the wp_head hook to prevent conflicts with other plugins like Yoast SEO
- Improved WPML compatibility with login forms
- Now checkboxes retain their value on edit profile forms if the form errors out
- Changed the way we set the default settings that was sometimes not adding them properly
- Added a filter for already logged in message on recover password form: wppb_recover_password_already_logged_in
- We now process only the submitted form so we can have multiple forms on the same page
- Compatibility with WPML for login widget/shortcode error messages
- Small change to meta name generation function that could eliminate a notice on some setups
- Fixed a issue with a database error that happened in certain conditions
- Compatibility with Captcha by BestWebSoft latest version
- Fixed security issues and performed a security audit
- Fixed an issue with “Display name as” field on register forms
- Recover password form now doesn’t appear for logged in users
- Fixed a wrong variable passed to a filter in Email Confirmation
- Compatibility fix with php 7.1
- Redirects code refactoring which should fix some minor issues with redirects as well
- Added Blog Details field type
- Email From Name and Subject should now display proper special characters in all cases
- Fix css issue with notice image on forms taking an inherit width instead of auto
- Fixed an issue with automatic login with redirect on Firefox
- CSS changes for the Twenty Seventeen theme
- Fixed a notice caused sometimes by general settings option not setting properly
- Small changes to readme file
- Major improvement to loading performance of the Manage Fields admin interface
- Added actions before and after submit form button:wppb_form_before_submit_button and wppb_form_after_submit_button
- Added a filter on the forms submit button class
- Updated Dutch translations
- Added a filter to the submit button which can be used to add extra attributes: wppb_form_submit_extra_attr
- Fixed a warnings inside pb-compatiblities.php file
- Changed text for Email Confirmation description in admin area
- Fixed a bug with the “Add field” button in Manage Fields that wasn’t disabled after we added a field
- Reorganized and added filters on form id and form class on hte Profile Builder forms
- Removed Note message from PMS cross promotion saying that PMS does not work with admin approval / email confirmation
- Modified multiple filters
- Improvements regarding caching plugins and user registration
- Added a search field in the admin area on the Users with unconfirmed email address screen
- Improved queries for displaying users in the admin area on the Users with unconfirmed email address screen
- We now delete cache when updating a user with email confirmation so solve issues with cache-ing plugins
- Fixed select2 JS error when select2 addon is inactive but select2 fields are still in front-end.
- Fixed js issues in manage fields interface when opened multiple fields for editing: sorting was possible and it shouldn’t, the first opened field disappeared, a stack limit exceeded error
- Security improvements and fixes
- Fixed a warning that happened on older WordPress versions regarding the get_user_by() function
- Login with email uses default functions now for WordPress versions higher thab 4.5
- Removed login with email when username is selected from settings
- Removed sending password from default registration email
- Now when an administrator registers an user the Register button text has changed to Add User
- Multiple fixes regarding redirects
- Fixed issues with redirect_url shortcode parameter and changed the logout shortcode parameter to redirect_url from redirect
- Added the filter ‘wppb_edit_other_users_dropdown_query_args’ for changing the user query on the edit other users dropwdown
- Fixed an issue with the redirect after registration autologin and string translations
- Changes to Addons page to meet wp directory requirements
- Fixed a bug with forms on static front pages and the username field
- CSS modifications to accomodate dark/black themes
- Small changes for E-mail Confirmation and Paid Member Subscriptions compatibility
- Modifications to Addons Page
- Apply filter to email on all forms to allow stripping slashes if necessary
- Added filter so we can bypass Email Confirmation when needed
- New menu icon and small branding changes
- Added New branding images
- Added -required- html tag to fields
- Created function to return field based on id or meta_name
- Renamed HTML ID for recover-password div, to avoid duplicate IDs
- When login with email we remove the li for the username field now
- Small code review changes
- PHP 7.0 compatibility code review
- Define filter in wck-api for adding support for custom field types
- Edit profile double redirects after submitting changes
- Fix XSS security issues
- Security update for ajax calls
- Now we check checkboxes default value to not be empty in the front end forms
- Display name with email confirmation now is set to First name Last name or Nickname if they exist
- UI adjustment for checkbox in email confirmation table in the admin area
- Security update
- Fixed an issue with the redirect parameter for login widget
- Added extra_attr filter for recover password forms: ‘wppb_recover_password_extra_attr’
- Added filter in select fields for placeholder labels add-on support
- Fixed the cozmoslabs.com url from http to https
- Changed the wppb_curpageurl function to fix the missing www problem from links
- Added a new filter wppb_send_to_admin_email to Email Confirmation
- Fixed a security issue regarding shortcodes
- Fixed a deprecated function warning in the hidden input field
- Fixed a notice in the WCK API
- Fixed a compatibility issue with ACF Pro
- We now make sure we call jQuery dialog only if it exists
- Fixed issue regarding password update not working in certain cases
- Changed label for when login with username is selected
- Fixed small css issue regarding checkboxes labels
- We now load the plugin translation from the current theme in the folder local_pb_lang if it exists otherwise normally from the plugin dir
- Fixed notices regarding the ‘add_meta_box’ hook
- Added a filter in wordpress-creation-kit API before testing for required fields: ‘wck_before_test_required’
- Added hook before saving fields: ‘wppb_before_saving_form_values’
- Added more fields to be available in wpml string translations: labels, default value and default content
- Made css modifications so that Checkbox, Radio and Select fields align properly in Twenty Sixteen theme
- Fixed different notices and warnings that appeared in certain cases
- When upgrading from an older version than 2.2.6 on a Multisite install Email Confirmation is set to yes automatically now
- Fixed notice undefined variable from wppb_mail when using filter to not send email
- Fixed filter wppb_curpageurl not being applied
- Refactored username exists check to search only in username
- Fixed issue when there was a meta in the db with no meta key and we couldn’t add our fields that had no meta key because it would generate meta name already in use
- Fixed conflict with WPMUDEV Set Password plugin with which we had a function with the same name
- Added filter in login form so we can display html at the bottom
- Fixed a filter in login redirect link that was broken
- Removed ‘Display name publicly as’ from Registration Forms.
- We no longer create custom directories in the WordPress uploads directory.
- Removed notice from Manage Fields page when the WPML plugin was active.
- Fixed compatibility with Yoast and Page Builder by SiteOrigin that caused our shortcodes to be executed multiple times
- Changed User Registered date and time according to timezone selected in WordPress settings
- Email Confirmation can now be disabled on WordPress multisite
- Fixed issue that prevented the value 0 to be set as default value
- Fixed xss vulnerability
- Fixed issue that was preventing to change back to original email address in edit-profile, after changing to a new one
- Removed default value option from PB Password and Repeat Password fields
- Fixed updating edit-profile form without email field, when allowing users to login only with email
- Fixed website field not saving on registering with email confirmation
- Fixed a potential security vulnerability
- Removed condition in edit-users dropdown to allow custom ones
- Fixed notice that was thrown in WordPress 4.3 related to WP_Widget constructor being deprecated in login widget.
- Changed recover password link from using username to using the user-nicename
- We no longer strip spaces from usernames on singele-site registration when Email Confirmation is on and we also do not allow usernames with spaces on multisite installs
- Changed message in Manage Fields sidebar
- Fixed issue that prevented sometimes 0 values to be saved
- Add attribute filter to each Profile Builder form input: apply_filters( ‘wppb_extra_attribute’, ”, $field )
- Added filter to wppb_curpageurl() function to easily modify returned URL: apply_filters(‘wppb_curpageurl’, $pageURL)
- Fixed a issue with default fields not having labels and descriptions localized sometimes
- Removed link to author page in logged in user shortcode
- Shortcodes on Basic Info page should no longer be translated
- Replaced home_url with site_url in login.php
- Fixed an error when admin was editing another user from the front end sometimes we got ‘This email is already reserved to be used soon.’
- Select a User to edit (as admin) adds HTML special char (&) in URL when should not
- Added filters that can be used to stop emails being sent to users or admins
- Redirect registration form after login to same page. Also added a filter on the url
- Added reCaptcha support for default login, register and lost password forms as well as PB forms + our own login widget
- Added RTL support for Profile Buider Forms
- Fixed a problem regarding required fields
- Added filter on add custom field values on user signup ‘wppb_add_to_user_signup_form_meta’
- Fixed issue where username was sent instead of email when Login with Email was set in the user emails
- Bulk approve email in Email Confirmation now functions as expected
- Now the Addons Page in Profile Builder is compatible with Multisite.
- Added filter to add extra css classes directly on the fields input: apply_filters( ‘wppb_fields_extra_css_class’, ”, $field )
- The Show Meta button in the Email Confirmation admin screen no longer throws js errors when site in other language.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Checkboxes, Selects and Radios to not save correctly if they had special chars in their values
- Added compatibility with “Captcha” plugin
- Fixed issue on Add-Ons Page that prevented addons to be activated right after install
- Fixed issue on multisite where Adminstrator roles were able to edit other users from frontend
- Added filters to edit other users dropdown:’wppb_display_edit_other_users_dropdown’ and ‘wppb_edit_profile_user_dropdown_role’
- Fixed vulnerability regarding activating/deactivationg addons through ajax. We added nonces and permission checks.
- Added a filter in which we can change the classes on the li element for fields: ‘wppb_field_css_class’
- Fixed automatic login on registration when filtering the random username generated when login with email is active
- Fixed bug that prevented non-administrator roles to save fields in their profile on the admin area
- Styled the alerts and errors in registration/edit profile, above the forms
- Added line in footer that asks users to leave a review if they enjoyed the plugin
- Fixed bug in registration forms that allowed users to create accounts even when they removed the email box from the DOM
- Fixed bug that was outputting wrong successful user registration message on multisite
- We now can add fields from Addons that will save on user activation
- Now WPPB_PLUGIN_DIR is pointing to the correct directory
- Created Add-On Page in Profile Builder
- Added support for Twenty Fifteen theme to better target inputs
- Add support for “redirect_url” parameter to Login shortcode (will do the same thing as “redirect” – for consistency)
- Added “redirect_url” parameter to Register and Edit-profile shortcodes
- Added username validation for illegal characters
- Fixed wp_mail() From headers being set sitewide
- Added option to Log In with either Username or Email.
- Added default values for “Logout” shortcode so it displays even if you don’t pass any arguments to it.
- Fixed bug that was causing the username to be sent instead of the email when login with email was set to true in the default registration emails.
- Fixed bug in Password Reset email when Login with email was on.
- The “This email is already reserved to be used soon” error wasn’t appearing on single site when Email Confirmation was on. Now it does when it is the case.
- Fixed bug that was causing an upload incompatibility with WordPress media uploader.
- Fixed bug that was causing Password strength and Password length error messages to not be translatable.
- Interface changes to forms in admin area on Profile Builder Pages.
- Added possibility to edit other users from the front end edit form when an admin is logged in.
- Added a popup in unconfirmed email user listing in admin area where the admin can see the users meta information.
- Add logout shortcode and menu link to Profile Builder.
- Fixed problem that when Email Confirmation was active the password in the registration emails was empty. We now have a placeholder for when we can’t send the actual password.
- Added ‘wppb_login_form_args’ filter to filter wp_login_form() arguments.
- Added css classes to loged in message links so we can style.
- Fixed bug that was allowing us to change meta_name on un-editable fields:First Name, Last Name etc.
- Fixed “Display Name Publicly as” field on front-end.
- Now User Email Confirmation works on multisite as expected.
- Fixed bug that was throwing “This email is already reserved to be used soon” ERROR on Edit Profile form on multisite.
- Fixed bug that caused metaboxes and the Profile Builder page to appeared for roles that shouldn’t have.
- Added icon with tooltip on registration pages ‘Users can register themselves or you can manually create users here’ message
- Removed some php notices from the code-base
- Improved theme compatibility for the submit buttons inside the Profile Builder forms
- Removed UL dots from Register form in Chrome, Safari
- Fixed a bug with checkbox field that didn’t pass the required if the value of the checkbox contained spaces
- When email confirmation is enabled we no longer can send the selected password via email because we now store the hased password inside wp-signups table and not a encoded version of it. This was done to improve security
- Fixed problem that was causing “Insert into post” image button not to work
- Fixed Fatal error when having both Free and Premium versions activated.
- Removing the meta name for extra fields is no longer possible
- Added notification to enable user registration via Profile Builder (Anyone can register checkbox).
- Add register_url and lostpassword_url parameters to login shortcode.
- Added filter to allow changing Lost Password link in login shortcode.
- Added $account_name as a parameter in the wppb_register_success_message filter
- Fixed typo in password strength meeter.
- Fixed bug that made radio buttons field types not to throw error when they are required
- Fixed XSS security vulnerability in fallback-page.php
- Reintroduced the filters:’wppb_generated_random_username’, ‘wppb_userlisting_extra_meta_email’ and ‘wppb_userlisting_extra_meta_user_name’
- Fixed the bug when changing the password in a edit profile form we were logged out
- Brand new user interface.
- Drag & drop to reorder User Profile Fields.
- More flexibility for Managing Default User Fields.
- Better Security by Enforcing Minimum Password Length and Minimum Password Strength on all forms (front-end and back-end).
- NOTE: upgrading from Profile Builder 1.1.x to 2.0.2 might make some of your plugin customization (if you have any ) not work because in the restructuring we had to drop some of the filters from 1.1.x.
- Added stripslashes to register shortcode.
- Sanitized forms against XSS exploits.
- Minor changes in the readme and index files.
- Minor changes in the readme and index files.
- Changes weren’t saving on the Edit Profile page when profile was not fully updated.
- Minor changes to the readme file.
- Fixed a few notices in the plugin.
- Emergency security update regarding the password recovery feature.
Improved some of the queries meant to select users at certain points, hidden input value on front-end (Pro version) and the remember me checkbox on the login page.
Small changes to the index.php file
Fixed some bugs which only appeared in WPMU sites.
Minor changes to the readme.txt file.
Added activation_url and activation_link to the “Email Customizer” feature (pro). Also, once the “Email Confirmation” feature is activated, an option will appear to select the registration page for the “Resend confirmation email” feature, which was also added to the back-end userlisting.
Minor changes in the plugin’s readme file and updated the screenshots.
Minor changes in the plugin’s readme file.
Minor changes in the plugin’s readme file.
Minor changes in the plugin’s readme file.
Minor changes in the plugin’s readme file.
Improved the userlisting feature in the Pro version.
Fixed “Edit Profile” bug and impred the “Admin Approval” default listing (in the paid versions).
Improved a few existing features (like WPML compatibility), and added a new feature: login with email address.
Improved the “Email Confirmation” feature and a few other functions.
Added new options for the “Userlisting” feature (available in the Pro version of Profile Buildeer).
Added translations: persian (thanks to Ali Mirzaei, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Improved a few existing functions.
Fixed a few warnings on the register page.
Minor changes to the readme file.
Activation bug fixed.
Added a few improvements and fixed a few bugs.
Email Confirmation bug on WPMU fixed.
Minor changes to the readme file.
Security issue fixed regarding the “Email Confirmation” feature
Added a fix (suggested by https://wordpress.org/support/profile/maximinime) regarding the admin bar not displaying properly in some instances.
Minor changes to the readme file.
Minor changes to the readme file.
Added support for WP 3.5
Separated some of the plugin’s functions into separate files. Also fixed a few bugs.
Fixed function where it wouldn’t create the _signups table in the free version.
Minor updates to the plugin files.
Minor changes to the plugin.
Minor changes to the readme file.
Changes to the readme file.
Fixed few warnings.
Different security issues fixed with other updates.
WordPress 3.3 support
Compatibility fix for WP version 3.3
Minor changes to different parts of the plugin. Also updated the english translation.
Minor changes to readme file.
Minor changes to readme file.
Minor changes to readme file.
Minor changes to readme file.
Added the possibility to set the default fields as required (only works in the front end for now), and added a lot of new filters for a better and easier way to personalize the plugin. Also added a recover password feature (shortcode) to be in tune with the rest of the theme.
*italian (thanks to Gabriele, email@example.com)
*updated the english translation
Minor modification in the readme file.
Minor upload bug on WP repository.
*czech (thanks to Martin Jurica, firstname.lastname@example.org)
*updated the english translation
Added the possibility to set up the default user-role on registration; by adding the role=”role_name” argument (e.g. [wppb-register role=”editor”]) the role is automaticly set to all new users.
*norvegian (thanks to Havard Ulvin, email@example.com)
*dutch (thanks to Pascal Frencken, firstname.lastname@example.org)
*german (thanks to Simon Stich, email@example.com)
*spanish (thanks to redywebs, www.redywebs.com)
Added translations to:
*hungarian(thanks to Peter VIOLA, firstname.lastname@example.org)
*french(thanks to Sebastien CEZARD, email@example.com)
*login page now automaticly refreshes itself after 1 second, a little less annoying than clicking the refresh button manually
*fixed bug where translation didn’t load like it should
*added new user notification: the admin will now know about every new subscriber
*fixed issue where adding one or more spaces in the checkbox options list, the user can’t save values.
Added a new user-interface (borrowed from the awesome plugin OptionTree created by Derek Herman), and bugfixes.
Bugfix – The wp_update_user attempts to clear and reset cookies if it’s updating the password.
Because of that we get “headers already sent”. Fixed by hooking into the init.
Bugfix – On the edit profile page the website field added a new http:// everytime you updated your profile.
Bugfix/ExtraFeature – Add support for shortcodes to be run in a text widget area.
Apparently the WordPress.org svn converts my EOL from Windows to Mac and because of that you get “The plugin does not have a valid header.”
You can now actualy install the plugin. All because of a silly line break.
Still no Change.
Changes to the ReadMe File
Added the posibility of displaying/hiding default WordPress information-fields, and to modify basic layout.