Simple Cache was constructed after getting frustrated with the major caching plugins available and building sites with developer-only complex caching solutions that get millions of page views per day. Simple Cache promises the following:
- Extremely simple one-click install. There is an on-off switch. That’s it. No need to wade through 50 complicated settings.
- Simple Cache makes your site run very fast so you can handle lots of traffic.
- Extremely easy to delete. Don’t like the plugin? You can remove it, and your website won’t break.
- Easily clear the cache if you need to.
- Enable gzip compression
- Want to get advanced with object caching (Memached or Redis)? An advanced mode is available that will automatically setup Batcache and Memcached/Redis for you.
If you need your site to run fast, don’t have time to mess with complicated settings, and have been frustrated by other caching plugins, give Simple Cache a try.
Pull requests are welcome on Github.
For full documentation, questions, feature requests, and support concerning the Simple Cache plugin, please refer to Github.
- Install the plugin through your dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Simple Cache. Turn caching on.
Simple Cache はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
Version 2.0.0 of Simple Cache comes with some useful new features and bug fixes. This release was
created by Luis Herranz and the Frontity framework.
* The REST API is not cached anymore by default
* Cache REST API setting added in advanced mode.
* Restore headers setting added to advanced mode. This will tell Simple Cache to cache headers and return the
same headers when a cache hit occurs.
* New X-Simple-Cache header. HIT/MISS depending on if a cache match is found.
* Don’t flush the cache when the user edits a draft post
- Fix WP_PLUGIN_DIR constant
- Use WP_PLUGIN_DIR constant
- Add try/catch to redis connect
- Add sc_get_cache_path function
- Fix cache flush path
- Fix purge intervals
- Improve error messages
- Improved string encoding for better compatibility with other languages
- Fix cache directory write check
- Fix cache directory write error notice
- Add support for object cache dropin using Memcached extension
- Add optional constants for setting the config and caching directories
- Support network-wide installs. Add multisite settings page
- Support Memcached PHP extension
- Fix undefined
$blog_idwarning in redis object cache.
- Prevent mixed content. Props benoitchantre.
- Added WP_CACHE_KEY_SALT constant with a random value. Props gagan0123.
- Fix missing
sc_cache(). Props chesio
- Make form labels properly clickable. Props ranss
- Only show notices to admins. Props psorensen
- Prevent fatal when commenting with Captcha.
- Fix comment update warnings
- Add wildcards and regex to cache exemptions
- Prevent gzipping on 404 or non-cached pages
- Fix Memcache cache purging with the following:
- Allow Memcache flushing in multisite
- Include object cache within the admin
- Only batcache when a URL is accessed 2 times
- Fix comment status PHP notice
- Only let admins see purge cache button
- Fix non-HTML (JSON) file caching.
- Fix password protected posts
- Only create gzip file cache file if necessary and vice-versa
- Don’t check exceptions in simple mode
- Add page cache URL exemptions in advanced mode
- Improve messaging around object caching extensions
- Properly verify files can be created/edited. Props davetgreen
- Make sure file.php is included on purging. Props sagliksever
- Make sure we don’t cache wp-login.php and other php files.
- Reschedule cron when settings are saved
- Properly output HTTP caching headers
- Make HTML cache comment more human readable.
- Fix rtrim file path bug
- Properly clear file cache on cron
- (Important) Purge all cache when a post is updated/created. This makes sure you don’t show a stale blog index when content is created/updated.
- Make sure config file doesnt balloon
- Properly purge cache when comments are created/approved.
- Make sure user gets non cached pages after commenting
- Fix bug causing php files with get params to be cached
- Properly check WordPress logged in cookies
- Purge single view cache for all post types when they are updated/deleted
- Admin bar button for purging the cache
- Support wp-config.php one directory below WP.
- Fix config file getting erased in Windows
- Add developer function sc_cache_flush() for clearing the cache
- Properly check needed file permissions
- Sane default cache expiration time
- On uninstall delete all related plugin files including config.
- Turn off object caching in admin
- Update notices
- Dont show in memory options that aren’t available
- Fix advanced dropdown bug
- Support gzip compression
- Fix bug when config variable doesn’t exist
- Fix advanced tab toggling JS error
- Fix bug where in memory cache setting was sticking in simple mode
- Add page cache length field
- Code formatting
- Fix error messaging around non-writeable file system
- Fix redis
- Properly clean up files
- Don’t break if advanced-cache.php or object-cache.php is gone.
- Boolval bug fixed
- Plugin released