Super Video Player is a lite weight, fully customizable self hosted video player plugin that support mp4 / ogg as well as multiple caption tracks or subtitle file.
- Live Stream – Play .m3u8 and .mpd file
- Make the player look how you want with the markup you want
- Full support for VTT captions and screen readers.
- Support multiple subtitle files for multiple languages.
- The video player is compact so it does not take a lot of real estate on your webpage
- HTML5 compatible so the video files embedded with this plugin will play on iOS devices
- Works on all major browsers -Edge, IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- The video player is responsive. Thats means it works with any screen size
- Player can be used to embed the video files on your WordPress posts or pages
- If you are selling video files from your site then you can use this plugin to offer a preview
- Add the video player to any post/page using shortcode
- Use autoplay option to play an video file as soon as the page loads
- You can play unlimited video
- Support picture-in-picture mode
- Powered by html5
How to use
- After install you can see a sidebar menu in the dashboare called “Super Video Player”
- Add one or more Videos from Here.
- You will get Shortcode for every Video In The Editor Screen And Video Lists.
- Copy Shortcode
- Past the shortcode in post, page, widget areas To publish them. if you want to publish a player in template file use
- Enjoy !
- This plugin add a Gutenberg Block Called “Super Video Player” Under Common Category
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor.
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page.
- Search or See in Common Block Category and select Super Video Player.
- Click the Icon to add it.
- Select A Video from dropdown List
- Publish and Enjoy !
- Super Video Player
- Super Video Player - Insert
- Super Video Player
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want video in your theme php file, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('YOUR_SHORTCODE'); ?>in your templates
How do I install this plugin?
You can install as others regular wordpress plugin. No different way. Please see on installation tab.
Can i have to pay?
No, Its completely free.
What Video type can i play?
You can play mp4, ogg video file.
How many player i can publish in my site?
You can publish unlimited video with unlimited player.
2022年10月10日 1 reply
When playing video and close it by clicking anywhere on the website, the scrollbar will not be visible. Please help me fix this weird issue. There is no issue if I close the video using the "x" icon but clicking anywhere will hidden the scrollbar.
A very neat and efficient way of playing self-hosted videos via Wordpress.
Simple, but I couldn't get the size parameter to do anything to change the size of the playback. Also, most features are only in the Pro $$$ version.
All right! My native video plugin has been playing up - buttons not showing - so I looked for another. After trying several on the 'best video plugin' lists I found - many several, in fact - variously none of them worked, none of them played MP4 videos reliably, none of them allowed you to link to separately uploaded content (to bypass upload size restrictions), or none of them gave clear instructions on how to embed the video. I mean, you'd think that last one would be high on the list, but they're more interested in telling you how to incorporate the PHP into themes! I wanted simple and ready/obvious to use. I didn't have time to play around with fixing problems arising from editing themes. This delivered. Immediately. I will almost certainly upgrade to Pro.
Super Video Player needed an upgrade for the latest wordpress and the support staff made the changes I would need and upgraded me to the latest Super Video Player. These folks are AWESOME!
Super Video Player はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“Super Video Player” をあなたの言語に翻訳しましょう。
- Fixed: add inline style to block
- Update Freemius WordPress SDK
- Fixed Security issue
- update library
- Enabled live streaming for Free users.
- Fixed a minor bug on mixed content.
- Fixed a css issue.
- Improvement on live streaming
- Added player translation option in settings
- Added Playlist options
- Added Live stream support for PRO user (.mpd and .m3u8 file support)
- Fixed the large play button issue
- Fixed click to play option
- Add support for Gutenberg Block
- Fix an issue.
- add support for external source
- Fix Multiplayer issue.
- Added How to use Article
- Improved Performance
- Initial Release