WPUBG is a plugin for WordPress which contacts the PUBG-API to get some basic statistics about a player and present those as a widget.
This plugin contacts https://api.pubg.com with every visitor to get the needed data.
Keep this in mind regarding GDPR/DSGVO.
PUBG API Website
PUBG API TOS
What do you need to use it?
- a working WordPress installation
- a working API key from https://developer.pubg.com
- upload zip to your plugin-folder or install it from the WordPress Library
- activate the plugin
- go to the widgets area and place the widget where you want it to show up
- fill out all fields
2020年1月22日 1 reply
Your plugin works really well, unfortunately at moment we need to request this type of data for our users by demand in our website.
2019年1月28日 1 reply
i was looking for something like this but still, i hope u guys can make something for everyone like i can put a code in a page so everyuser at my site can search for its own stats
- finally fixed the division by zero error when new season starts. plugin will show 0 for everything in that case
- added unranked when no rounds were played in new season
- added season-id below ingamename
- fixed a bug that makes it impossible to show specialist icon
- switched from RP to SP since PUBG switched its rank system (again)
- first version of caching (there shouldn’t be any API timeout from now on)
- first version of error catching
- added regions (you must select your region immediately after updating the plugin)
- added screenshots to readme.txt
- The field “gamemode” now shows the last saved value
- first deploy of the plugin