WordPress plugin to add shortcodes for Twitter Bootstrap 3.3
Bootstrap Shortcodes allow quick and easy implementation of Twitter Bootstrap components through the TinyMCE rich-editor.
We add a row of buttons to the bottom of your post editor Visual mode, each of which gives options for inserting Bootstrap’s most popular components.
- Grid (container, row, columns, fully responsive)
- Lead Text
Please report issues directly to our Github repository.
- Unzip files.
- Upload the folder into your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Add new shortcodes to posts or pages.
- There is no Button in the Visual Editor
You must toggle the Advanced Editor Toolbar to unlock the Bootstrap Shortcodes icons. (see screenshot)
The application is easy to use.
I build many websites using wp this plugin one of my main tools to do this
does the job propery; without bloating the wysiwyg editor with extra icons that after clicking tell that i need to upgrade to pro to activate it.
There’s some other variations out there, but this one cuts right to the point. Very efficient, thanks Kevin.
Plugin works and looks nice!
It’s a very useful plugin and it’s well-made. Thanks a lot for keeping this alive 🙂
“Bootstrap Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.貢献者
Interested in development?
- Updated icons to 3.3.5
- Added control panel popup for inserting alerts.
- Added option to hide dismiss button in alerts.
- Added option to display accordions as initially expanded.
- Updated Boostrap from 3.3.1 to 3.3.5
- Add .btn-block as a button “size”
- Change default column size from xs to sm
- Reverted wpautop injection changes to prevent conflicts with other plugins
- Fixed issues related to WordPress 4.1 update
- Prevented WordPress wpautop injection from interfering with shortcodes
- Updated Boostrap from 3.1.1 to 3.3.1
- Added Aria roles to accordion panels
- Minor bugfixes and preview updates
- Updated for WordPress 3.9 and TinyMCE 4
- Fixed grid wizard
- Added support for labels
- Namespaced shortcodes to prevent conflicts with other plugins and themes
- Added support for tooltips
- Added support for tabs
- Added support for leads
- Added options to disable Shortcodes in TinyMCE editor
- Added support for wells
- Upgraded from Bootstrap 2 to 3