What is Docubot?
Docubot™ is artificial intelligence, designed specifically for legal websites. This handy, document-generating plug-in, is looking to tap into the estimated $45 billion dollars of unspent revenue by people not currently participating in the legal market. It is an augmented legal service that gives consumers access to legal services without having to sit down with a lawyer, they simply log in, select the document to be generated, and Docubot™ guides them through the process. If the consumer needs help, at any time during the document-generating process, they can type ‘help’ and Docubot’s On-Demand video or chat will connect them to a legal professional in your office for assistance.
Why Docubot™ For Legal Professionals?
- Allows legal professionals to efficiently and effectively help more individuals
- Creates opportunity to build a personal connection with consumers for future legal help
- Fully customizable to offer the services most requested by legal professional
- Expands legal professional’s reach by being available from anywhere
- Reduces appointments for smaller services, allowing more time for larger cases
- Taps into an estimated $45 billion of unspent revenue by people not currently participating in the legal market.
Why Docubot™ For Legal Consumers?
- Receive legal services at a reduced rate or even free.
- Perfect for those lacking a personal connection to a lawyer
- Simple, step-by-step guidance reduces legal system anxieties
- Easy access for consumers hampered with geographical constraints
- Good fit for consumer that fall into the justice gap—have too much for pro bono work, but unable to afford traditional private legal services
Development is performed on github here
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/docubot_wp_plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Docubot screen to configure the plugin
- Initial version of plugin
- Fixed a couple bugs relating to CSS and JS
- Replaced the anonymous-user image to be more gender neutral
- Added Support For Docubot Engine 2.0
- Added Ability To Upload Files Created With the Document Builder
- Fixed issue with questions that have answers from docubot proper
- Migrated to Docubot Embed API for more consistent maintenance in the future
- Fixed small issue causing some API credentials to not connect correctly
- Added ability to change popup prompt message