WP Forum Server : A complete forum system for your wordpress blog.
The forum is a plugin, so no additional work is needed to integrate it into your site.
WP Forum Server is a an advanced, stable fork of WP Forum.
If there are any problems installing this plugin
please visit the site at http://forumpress.org/
and download the plugin from there.
If you want to show off your forum please
and leave a link to your site.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
forum-serverfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Make a new page to place your forum into. Make sure you have it on the
Simply place the tag
[forumServer]in the new page content area.
Please visit http://forumpress.org/ for usage instructions.
Complete Installation Instructions: http://forumpress.org/installation-setup
For a complete demo visit http://forumpress.org/support/
- Do you have a demo?
Yes- it’s located here: http://forumpress.org/support
- The file from WordPress.org does not work
Go to http://forumpress.org/
and download from there.
- Is there a gallery i can see other people using the plugin?
- How do I translate interface in another language?
To make a translation of any wp plugin use this plugin
When the .mo file is ready:
Prefix the .mo file with “vasthtml-“, for example: vasthtml-en_EN.mo.
Copy this file to /wp-content/plugins/forum-server/languages/
Go to Admin > WP Forum Server > General Options and choose your language
Also you can add description to your translate file: create file vasthtml-en_EN.txt with short description and put it info language directory.
- May I recommend some new features?
Yes please do. http://vasthtml.com/support/?vasthtmlaction=viewtopic&t=20.0
- Where can I get support?
In the support forums on Vast HTML: http://forumpress.org/support
WP Forum Server はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
- updating version number
- SEO-friendly clean URLs added
- fixing harmless “exploits”
- fixing harmless “exploits”
- minor changes to fix version
- restored missing files from SVN
- wpf-insert.php injection vulnerability fixed
- Added automatically create forum page and example content
- Fixed bug: modules loading errors
- Fixed bug: SEO-friendly URLs in PRO-version
- Fixed bug: dropdown select in admin moderators and users
- Fixed bug: subject encoding in topic reply
- Added “Upgrade to Pro” links
- Fixed bug with wordpress html editor in admin
- Fixed major security bug with RSS feed
- Fixed BBCodes php errors on some of installation
- Names of users on forum now displays the same as throughout wordpress ( using ‘Display name’ instead of ‘user name’ )
- Improved usabiity of changing languages. Now available through wordpress admin panel in a simple way
- Fixed bug: warning php message
- Fixed bug: duplicate topic forms
- Fixed bug: default encoding in database tables changed to UTF-8
- Fixed bug: parsing ‘$’ character
- Fixed bug: width for posts with embedded video or code listings
- Fixed bug: login form when wordpress is installed in it’s own directory (not in root folder)
- Fixed bug: ‘show new posts since last visit’ feature
- Fixed bug: links to posts in RSS feed
- Fixed bug: database error when deleting forum
- Fixed bug: interface of adding users to users’ groups
- Fixed bug: Fix icon for my hot topics
- Fixed bug: Fix minimize forum header button
- Fixed bug: Fix deleting single post in topic
- Fixed bug: Fix deleting category when there’s some topics in it
- Fixed bug: Fix redirect after posting in topic on non first page
- Fixed bug: Fix checking user_level for sticky post function
- Fixed forum related errors (undefined variables) with debug-mode enabled
- Fixed bug: Incorrect formatting in replies subject for topics and posts containing apostrophes
- Fixed bug: Disallow ability to modify guest posts by other guests
- Fixed bug: Fix the topic links in the rss feed and email-notifications
- Added line breaks in post/answer body for better text formatting
- Fixed bug: Duplicate launch of plugin with sfc-like plugin
- Fixed bug: Fix youtube video insertion (allow html embed object)
- Was added support SEO-frendly URLs
- Fixed bug: Duplicate launch of plugin on certain themes and WordPress installations
- Fixed bug: Localization support on WordPress 3.0+
- Fixed bug: Path problems if wordpress is in subdirectory
- Fixed bug: Incompatibility with FireStats plugin and possibly certain other plugins, the bug also could cause a lot of database errors
- Fixed bug: Duplicating topics due to plugin incompatibility with certain plugins
- Fixed bug: No post body inside the topic due to plugin incompatibility with certain plugins
- Fixed bug: BBCode content inside e-mail notifications
- Fixed bug: Closing a topic didn’t work as expected
- Fixed bug: sending e-mail notifications of your own replies when subscribed on topic
- Fixed bug: When subscribing to replies on topic, a blank screen was showing up
- “Unmake sticky” renamed to “Unstick” (for sticky topics)
- Fixed bug: Unstick function now works
- Fixed bug: search system now works
- Improved search system, now it searches in topic titles and can search in both titles and content
- Fixed bug: Email notifications were not sent in some cases
- New placeholder for inserting forum into WordPress page: [forumServer] can be used instead of
- Added admin ability to close a topic
- Added admin ability to move a topic
- Fixed bug with message width on narrow theme column
- Fixed bug with Google Analytics hiding message textarea
- Fixed bug when user manually changes url parameters
- The link to edit categories now works.
- Made a work around for those having trouble deleting categories.
- Link to FORUM in Breadcrumb
- Group Link and Group Page
- Fixed the blank page redirection stuff
- Fixed database errors
- Code clean up
- Changed menu style to match WordPress 2.7+
- Changed all images to a more updated look