The plugin offers configuration of background and foreground color, opacity, notification message text and font size. Individual customization by means of CSS snippets is also supported.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Yes, it does. A corresponding
wpml-config.xmllanguage configuration file can be found in the plugin’s home directory.
Sure. Just enter the following CSS code into the Custom CSS input field:
- Minor optimization.
- Adapted screenshots for latest version.
- Increased callback priority.
- Resorted plugin settings.
- Opened plugin for translations.
- Removed translations from plugin directory.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed WPML translations configuration.
- Optimized options conversion.
- Fixed options conversion failure after upgrading.
- Detached admin code from main plugin functionality.
- Moved settings into single option array entry.
- Changed font size unit from ‘em’ to percent.
- Added input field for custom CSS.
- Added translation for initial notification message.
- Initial release