Powered Cache is a comprehensive caching and optimization plugin for WordPress. It’s easy to use and dramatically boosts site performance in a few clicks.
Powered Cache Free contains everything that you need to optimize your website performance, and the Powered Cache Premium plugin and its extensions unlock even more tools and functionality.
Simple and easily configurable: You can import and export settings with a single click.
Page Caching: Lightning-fast pages. (Trusted by enterprise-grade websites)
Object Caching: Speed up dynamic pageviews. It supports Redis, Memcached, Memcache, and APCu.
Page Cache Rule Management: Need advanced caching configurations? Got it covered under advanced options. Details
File Optimization: Easily minify and combine CSS, JS files.
Database Optimization: Keep redundant data away from your database.
Media Optimization: Enable Lazy Load, control WordPress embeds, remove emoji scripts.
Combine Google Fonts: Combine Google Fonts URLs into a single URL and optimize the font loading.
Rewrite Support: Automatic .htaccess configuration for the ideal setup. The cached file can be served without executing PHP at all.
Mobile Support: Separate cache file for mobile, in case want to use the separate theme for the mobile.
Logged-in User Cache: If you have user-specific content or running a membership site, it creates cached results for the logged-in users.
CDN Integration: Integrate your website with CDN; you just need to enter CNAME(s) and corresponding zones.
Cache Preloading: Creating cached pages in advance. This feature will keep caching layer warm.
Prefetched DNS: Resolve domain names before resources get requested. Reduce DNS lookup time.
Gzip Support: Compress caching files with gzip.
Built-in Extensions: Cloudflare, Heartbeat
Multisite Support: You can activate network-wide or site basis. It’s compatible with domain mapping.
Smart Cache Purging: Only purge the cache that is affected by the content changes.
Compatible: Tested and compatible with popular plugins.
Battle Tested: Trusted by enterprise-grade websites.
Built-in extensions (aka add-ons) shipped with Powered Cache to provide more functionality.
Cloudflare: Cloudflare compatibility and functionalities Free
Heartbeat: Manage the frequency of the WordPress Heartbeat API. Free
Varnish: Varnish cache purging Premium only
Google Tracking: Powered Cache will host Google scripts on your server to help satisfy the PageSpeed recommendation. Premium only
Facebook Tracking: Powered Cache will host Facebook scripts on your server to help satisfy the PageSpeed recommendation. Premium only
Here is a list of the amazing features included in Powered Cache Premium:
- Critical CSS & Load CSS Asynchronously.
- Image Optimizer. On the fly Image Compression and WebP conversion.
- Sitemap Preloading.
- Scheduled Database cleanups.
- Varnish extension.
- Google tracking extension.
- Facebook tracking extension.
- WP-CLI commands are ready to save your time.
- Top-notch premium support.
- No Ads on the plugin page.
By upgrading to Powered Cache Premium you also get access to one-on-one help from our knowledgeable support team and our extensive documentation site.
Contributing & Bug Report
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on Github. Some of our features are premium only, please consider before sending PR.
Documentation site: https://docs.poweredcache.com/
Developer Docs: https://poweredcache.github.io/docs/ (Hook referance)
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Powered Cache’
- Activate Powered Cache from your Plugins page.
- That’s all.
- Upload the
powered-cachefolder to the
- Activate the Powered Cache plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all.
How do I know my site is being cached?
The easiest way is to make sure your site is being cached. Open your site in incognito mode of your browser and right-click on the page. If you see
<!-- Cache served by PoweredCache -->information that means you are getting a cached result.
Is it compatible with multisite?
Yes, it’s 100% compatible with multisite. You can activate it on the network-wide or per-site basis.
Is it compatible with domain mapping?
Yes, it’s compatible with Mercator and native domain mapping feature with WordPress core.
What is the built-in extension?
We designed Powered Cache is a complete optimization solution for WordPress. However, we believe that your system should be tailored to your needs without the added weight of unwanted functionality. We strive to perfect this balance with our built-in extensions.
What about mobile caching?
We support mobile devices and user agents, if your template is not responsive you can use mobile caching with a separate file. It all works.
How to get premium version of plugin?
You can buy from poweredcache.com
Is it compatible with Cloudflare?
Yes, you just need to enable Cloudflare extension.
Is it compatible with Jetpack?
Yes, we don’t get any problems with Jetpack.
Is it compatible with WPML?
Yes, it’s compatible with WPML.
Is it compatible with ecommerce plugins?
Yes, you can use with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads and BigCommerce. If you are using any other eCommerce plugin, just make sure dynamic pages are excluded from the cache.
How can I disable caching for a particular page?
You can disable caching from the meta box in the post editing page or enter pages in the “Never cache the following pages” under the “Advanced Options” section.
Can I export/import settings?
Yes, you can find export/import options in the “Misc” sections of the settings page.
Does it cache API requests?
Yes, it caches GET requests on API. If you have query parameters on the request, you will need to allow query parameter in the”Accepted query strings” under the “Advanced Options” section.
Is it compatible with PHP 8+
Yes, it’s compatible with PHP 8+
Powered Cache – Caching and Optimization for WordPress – Easily Improve PageSpeed & Web Vitals Score はオープンソースソフトウェアです。以下の人々がこのプラグインに貢献しています。貢献者
“Powered Cache – Caching and Optimization for WordPress – Easily Improve PageSpeed & Web Vitals Score” は1ロケールに翻訳されています。 翻訳者のみなさん、翻訳へのご協力ありがとうございます。
2.3 (May 18, 2022)
- Improvements on file optimizer.
- Improvements on CDN and file optimizer module bootstrapping.
- Added WPML domain mapping compat.
- Added bearer token support for Cloudflare extension.
- Added async cache purging (experimental feature)
2.2.1 (April 26, 2022)
- File Optimizer CDN integration fix.
2.2 (April 25, 2022)
- Added: Image optimizer.
- Added: Swap Google Fonts.
- Added: Cache miss reason.
- Added: Preconnect resource hint.
- Improvements: CDN module (refactored).
- Improvements: Lazy Load (modernized).
- Fix: Windows compatibility issues.
- Fix: Transients clean-up from DB when object cache in place.
- New filter:
powered_cache_fo_disableto control file optimizer.
- New filter:
- New filter:
- New filter:
- New compat: Cornerstone builder.
- Tested: WordPress 6.0
2.1.2 (March 28, 2022)
- Fix: Lazy Load issue.
2.1.1 (March 15, 2022)
- Added a new compat: Cookies and Content Security Policy plugin.
- Change post pecific cache control capability. (
- Fixed: Make sure cdn_hostname and cdn_zone have index 0 for placeholder.
- Fixed: normalize vary cookie value.
2.1 (March 14,2022)
- Added: Critical CSS Settings.
- Added: Post specific file optimization options.
- Added: Jetpack boost compatibility
- Improvements: Settings page UI on mobile.
- Improvements: CDN Integration.
- Improvements: Cache Preloading.
- Fixed: Google fonts combine.
- Fixed: CSS minification should work when the group contains a single file.
- Fixed: CDN integration warnings.
- Added: Automatic CORS configuration for .htaccess and nginx.
- Bumped minimum WP requirement to 5.1
- Tested with WP 5.9
- UI Update
- Fix a potential notice about the user agent
- Small UI updates
- Fix: metabox registration on the screens other than post
- Hotfix: don’t break block editor on reusable blocks
- Fix: Smart cache purge on post update.
- Localization improvements: Set script localization correctly.
- Improved WPML compatibility.
.htaccessexecution rule for file optimizer.
Detailed changelog located in changelog page